Magic Mike

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
I don't care how crappy the acting is...I WILL be seeing this movie...

magic-mike.jpg

Look...Alcide is a fireman!! :love:

magic-mike-at-mtv-awards-02.jpg

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm there...probably will go see it a few times! Eye candy heaven!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    ***drools over keyboard*** I might just have to see this movie too!~:smooched:
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum & Alcide....I dont care if there is no dialogue or story line..YUM<
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Alcide in a fireman's uniform...nuff said :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My freaking calendar is marked.

Thank you, Channing Tatum, for having been a stripper before your career took off, just so this movie could be made.
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I second that one!! YUM YUM YUM!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    WOOO! I approve!
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    my favorite (boy on the left) is irl gay. which is great for him. just very sad for my chances with him.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Right there with you!!! :wink:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm strictly in for the fantasy eye candy. There will be no Oscar consideration for this, and I applaud the actors' knowing this and stripping anyway.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I will be seeing it a couple times and buying it when it comes out so I can watch my fave parts :wink: :smokin: over and over again
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    ugh, they kept asking me to be in this movie, and i kept saying no. so they settled on that guy from dazed and confused
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    New Desktop background!
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well, now..... I don't usually go to the movies, but I will be making an exception!!! lol
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    While I won't be seeing this movie I do think they did a great job of casting. I saw the tv commercial first and was very confused when I saw the full length trailer and realized they were trying to pretend it has a story line/plot NO ONE is going to see this movie for any sort of plot line....
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm so going. I wish I could get a group of local MFP women to go. It would be fun!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I have a date with two different girlfriends to go see this. In fact, I might have been on the magic mike fb page at work earlier. Eff yes.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    While I won't be seeing this movie I do think they did a great job of casting. I saw the tv commercial first and was very confused when I saw the full length trailer and realized they were trying to pretend it has a story line/plot NO ONE is going to see this movie for any sort of plot line....

Haha I know right...it is actually based on Channing Tatum's real life story, he was a stripper before he got his big break in the first Step Up movie, but I mean, who really cares about the plot.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will be seeing this multiple times and purchasing when out on DVD!!! The ladies from my office and I are going together... can't wait!! :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    If they come out with a Magic Mike Wall Calendar.....I'm buying it