I Need Support!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been trying to lose weight for years but its only since joining this site 3 weeks ago, having my daily cals worked out, writing everything down as well during the day at work ( so I dont cheat) then logging everything on here. , that i've managed to lose 8lbs. I am consciously trying to eat healthily, keep away from biscuits and crisps, and eating more fruit, protein and nuts. I also make sure that I burn my calories each day. Its working for me, and I feel really great being part of this forum. We can all help each other and succeed!
  • smac1183
    smac1183 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50lbs. All in all I want to change the way I eat and get back into exercising more. I have let life get in the way and it is time to change. I want to get healthy on the inside so I can live longer and look younger on the outside. Feel free to add me. I will be blogging my progress.
    24471299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Rosomom
    Rosomom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, as well! I've done WW several times before (online only, not meetings). I need to get some friends on here!!
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add. I look forward to moving ahead on our health/wellness journey together! :) '

Julie (aka VBCoach25)
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I sent you a request.
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    add me! I tried WW for a long time. I loved the old program but this new point plus things sucks and doesn't make any sense to me.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    sending you a request and if anyone else would like to add me go right ahead!!
  • dnawpg
    dnawpg Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. I am going to WW and it worked when I went with a friend, but they moved on and I am still trudging along. I have lost 30 lbs and have 30 more to go. Could use some ideas to handle those cravings for something sweet.