Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's Just me (o:

Hello all,,, I am finally on a move to doing the right thing! Embracing who I am, and taking the challenge of conquering my weight issues!!! This app here at myfitnesspal.com is a no brainer and it has been super to me in just the past two days! I am more pumped about my journey to become healthy, fit and free! I hope to communicate with many of you along the way. I am always open for suggestions, love new recipes, and exercise regiment ideas and proposals... Please feel free to be in touch! I look forward to this journey with each of you!

Yours Truly.
Abost79

Replies

• Pomidorka
    Pomidorka Posts: 36
    Welcome to MFP! You're more then welcome to add me :) We can motivate each other!
  • Urzu07
    Urzu07 Posts: 39
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal!

You're going to find that this site will definitely help you for your goals.
  • Abost79
    Abost79 Posts: 6
    Thanks! I am so excited! I have been raving about this site all day! It has already began to prove results in just a few days!!! Thank you for the warm welcome... I look forward to sharing my journey, and learning from those of you who have been well on your way!!!!
  • Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :smile: