TurboFire

Options
Anyone else currently doing TurboFire? I just started last Monday, but I'd love to hear from people who are also doing it for encouragement, or maybe even some before and after pictures for inspiration?? So far I'm loving the program!

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Glad you like it so far! I've completed the whole schedule. Now I'm doing a TF/KettleWorx hybrid to get some better weight training in.

I have to say TF had to grow on me, but now I am pretty good at it and I like it.

Friend me if you would like, feel free to ask any questions you want!
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ordered my this past weekend. am starting Monday! :)
  • danielle2198
    danielle2198 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love it! Last year I dropped 20 pounds using the intro class schedule (was reaaaaaly out of shape) and really didn't watch my diet at all. It's fast paced, but stick with it and you won't be sorry!
  • healthy2day
    healthy2day Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started TurboFire on January 2, 2012 and have lost 38 pounds so far. Very excited about the results, but it is getting harder as I only have about 10 pounds left. I feel I need to work harder and eater 'cleaner' to achieve the last 10 pounds. I work out 6 days a week for 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes. I include all the videos and it is getting easier to push-ups, military style. I need some motivation for the last 10....

5267447.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Healthyinandout
    Options
    Hi Healthy2Day,
    I am just starting TurboFire. I did 10 Minute Trainer for my first two months and lost 10lbs so I was pretty happy.
    What is your food intake like? If you are pushing yourself you might need to increase your calories a bit. Try adding an extra protien or veg and see if it helps. Those last 10 can be as frustrating as the first 10!
    Don't give up if nothing else you are feeding your body healthy and keeping it strong and that is a VERY important thing.
    Good luck!
    Liz
  • Healthyinandout
    Options
    Hi all, I am also starting TurboFire and would love to connect and help each other along! The accountabilty is so important. Thanks!!
  • arp26
    arp26 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am also doing turbofire again... I was doing it and fell off the wagon anyone wanna be pals?? how do you add this into your exercise tracker??
  • lel1975
    lel1975 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am starting Turbo Fire on Monday as I have 12 weeks before I go on holiday and would love to have a beachbody:) I have always struggled with my weight and at 36 years old I would love to be confident in front of the camera, instead of being behind it. Looking forward to the challenge now just need to cut back on my wine and processed food. Thinking of using shakes as a weight loss tool whilst on the programme, what does everyone think??? Appreciate your feedback.
  • minnie_monroe
    Options
    I am currently on my 18th week :D which means that 2 more weeks and its over for me :/ I strongly advise you to stick to it! I havent missed a single workout and have lost around 10 cm in my thighs and 10cm around my belly, and that is the measurement from a week ago. I also lost around 13 pounds :) I believe it to be the best combined workout there is :)
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Is this a good program for someone who is extremely out of shape right now? I want to find something I like and can stick with. I have insanity and tried that in the past but stopped because it was too difficult for me.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    what does it consist of?
  • ihavethemusicinme
    Options
    I love love love TurboFire! I think that you'll enjoy it if you like dancing! Honestly, I love the kicking and punching...it feels sooo empowering to me lol. I've lost 50 pounds and I have lost about 35 doing TurboFire. The music is awesome.
    Is this a good program for someone who is extremely out of shape right now? I want to find something I like and can stick with. I have insanity and tried that in the past but stopped because it was too difficult for me.

And abouck: It is intense, but I like it so much more than Insanity. It is so much easier on your knees. There is a lot of jumping, but there is a girl who does the modifications and you follow along with her. If you could get through one or two workouts with insanity, you can do TurboFire and stick with it :D
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    I have been getting up at 530 every morning, while my hubby and two babies are still asleep to doTurbofire since Jan 1. I've missed a few days here and there but stayed with it and picked up the next day wherever I left off...

So far I have lost 54 pounds and 70 cumulative inches (measuring neck, shoulders, arm, bust, midsection, waist, hips, thigh, inner knee, calf, and ankle). I weigh and measure every 2 weeks and this Friday is weigh/msr day so hoping to have more gone by then!!! :happy:

It is THE best workout and I've restarted it for a seond time to keep the pounds and inches coming off!!! Hope you love it and have results that make you happy like I have!!

Anyone interested in buying or learning more please visit my sister in law's site (she inspired me to do so after losing 68 pounds herself) http://www.teambeachbody.com/mrichards7.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
    :smile:
  • CRichards22
    Options

Perfect for that!!! Forgot to mention I just had our second baby in November and was totally out of shape!! Hard at first but stick it out!!! :-)
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Any of you (ladies) starting TF can friend request me if you like just include a note if you will!!! Accountability of others doing the same does help tremendously! :smile:
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info. I just ordered a brand new set from eBay for $48. There are still some available. I can't wait to get started! I made it through 2 1/2 weeks of insanity but it was just too much for me. This sounds like it will be much better!