A big fat huge bloated ugly woblly WHALE

Options
That is what I feel like right now. I feel like I have had more than a few bad days recently and I'm on the brink of saying sod it. But I don't want to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My will power must NOT fail me this time!
Quick this whale needs some dolphin friendly inspiration!!!!!

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    That is what I feel like right now. I feel like I have had more than a few bad days recently and I'm on the brink of saying sod it. But I don't want to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My will power must NOT fail me this time!
    Quick this whale needs some dolphin friendly inspiration!!!!!
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    a few of us seem to be having bad days today... so you're not alone and i believe we will all get thru this terrible day together!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i had a bad day yesterday, but just look forward and make today count :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    First off, from your pic, you're a lovely girl & no reason to feel like any large water mammal. :tongue:

I'm going through a very trying/emotional time right now too, but I've discovered the only thing I can control right now is what I put in my mouth and whether I plant my butt on the couch or put the running shoes on & burn off some frustration.

Believe it or not, it's very empowering. Become what you want to be & you'll be feeling great! :flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    a big fat huge bloated wobbly WHALE ? That's what you feel like ? And because of a few bad days.

Let me get this right.....you feel like this because of making bad choices on bad food, and because you feel this way your ready to say SOD it and continue to eat badly so you can feel like an even bigger fatter huger more bloated more wobbly WHALE tomorrow, and the next day and the next for all eternity !! Lord have mercy sweetheart I think you just gave yourself motivation and a pep talk to get back on track, what ya need us for :smile: You know what makes you feel good , and ya know what makes you feel like garbage. Now it's time to convince yourself ya really want that dang salad instead of the brownie. :flowerforyou: Good luck hun
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Thanks I know that is true but I guess I get bored having to wait to look amazing! Haha. Right I've slapped myself round hte face now :smile:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    a big fat huge bloated wobbly WHALE ? That's what you feel like ? And because of a few bad days.

Let me get this right.....you feel like this because of making bad choices on bad food, and because you feel this way your ready to say SOD it and continue to eat badly so you can feel like an even bigger fatter huger more bloated more wobbly WHALE tomorrow, and the next day and the next for all eternity !! Lord have mercy sweetheart I think you just gave yourself motivation and a pep talk to get back on track, what ya need us for :smile: You know what makes you feel good , and ya know what makes you feel like garbage. Now it's time to convince yourself ya really want that dang salad instead of the brownie. :flowerforyou: Good luck hun
    :laugh: The way you said that made me think of the way the owl talks on Disney's Fox and the Hound - what can I say I have 5 kids 10 and under so I see a lot of Disney! :laugh:
  • evjazz
    evjazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Forgive yourself and start anew. Good luck!