Plateau help

Options
Hey guys...just looking for any advice on how to bust through my plateau. I just cannot get below 140 no matter what I do! Check out my food diary if you want...I'm open to suggestions!

(There was slightly more alcohol than usual this past week so don't judge too harshly on that...I passed a big exam lol)

Replies

• SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Anyone? Buhler?Buhler?
  • brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Buhler?Buhler?

So Funny. I just had a long, serious talk about someone at my work who has never seen that movie.

I'm no expert, but do you try interval training? That is pretty good for getting the metabolism working at a higher rate. Confuse the metabolism, get it working!

AT the very least my post will bump this to the top and a smarter person can answer with better advice.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to know. I'm currently doing a week of unlogged maintenance hoping to help with the weight loss.
  • jeanie_champlain
    Options
    I was having the same problem. Working out every day and eating healthier and less and the scale didnt move. My family and I want camping for a week and i went off my diet and exercise program. I started it back Tuesday and when i weighed myself this morning I was finally below 180. I dont know if the break helped or not, but it might be worth a try.