Anyone trying to lose before the next college semester?

Options
kln2010
kln2010 Posts: 28 Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to meet some college students who are looking to lose weight before going back next semester. I am transferring schools and will be going to a new college this fall and would like to lose those last 15 pounds and finally reach my goal weight. Please add me if you feel like it. We can help motivate each other! :)

Kendall

Replies

• firefir1122
    Options
    Hey! I am hoping to get myself into better shape by next semester! I am taking summer classes, but will hopefully have more free time to work out. Anyone willing to be supportive, and hold me accountable should add me! Let get fit!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Yep, I am....though I'm not a college student....I'm a college professor. :-)

Good luck!
  • theeelimit
    Options
    Hi there! I am also transferring schools and want to lose 15 pounds! Sounds like we have the same thing going on!
  • Buttonpie
    Buttonpie Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey there Im trying to lose about 15 pounds before the next semester as well- I am at home over the summer with my kids, and need all the support i can get! Add me please, maybe we can help eachother!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Hi girls feel free to add me!! I know we can do this!! :) Healthier by next semester!!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me!!