New and in need of some support please

Options
Hi all
Just joined this week and I hope this is going to help me gain the new body I would like. Being careful and setting goals low so I feel I am getting somewhere. I do have to say I do pick at work but I think this is down to the stress at work over the last month. I now go up and down the stairs between the one or 2 levels now so that is helping toward getting fitter too. Working out with my Wii and walking the dogs. Going to start the gym in a couple of week to add to the getting fit. Push bike is coming out at weekends for short trips.
I want to do this as I have 8 grand kids and would love to be running around with them much more.
Well I will be in and out often for tips and chats.
Look forward to chatting soon

Replies

• Marlei5610
    Marlei5610 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi. I joined last night (a friend introduced me)! I'm not good at sticking to diet plans, so I'm hoping that this easy way of keeping track of my daily calorie intake/exercise will help me eat most of my usual foods but give me the incentive to cut back on calories when needed and increase my physical activity. I hope it works for you too. It appears that you have a good plan in place. Good luck with that.