Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Shoe Size?

Has anyone experienced a new shoe size with weight loss?

I know last time I had lost 60 lbs I went from a 10-8.5.

Now my 8.5 dress shoes are starting to slip around.

Replies

• Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    yep!
    used to have to get either a size 9 (uk) or a wide 8.
    8's now always fit, and are sometimes even too big meaning I have to get a 7!

(btw i'm 5'10 tall so that's why I have a bigger shoe size for a woman :))
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    I went from 8 and 8.5 to now 6.5 and for some 7.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 336 Member
    Ok. So I'm not nuts then :tongue:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    :[ I have NO fat in my feet - just skin and lots of bones, lol. My feet are the skinniest thing about me. They're just wide near the toes and are quite long. I wear a size 9-10. :[ they look sooo huge though, because they're skinny and "tall" ugh!
  • Carin201
    Carin201 Posts: 4
    I thought I was off my rocker...so glad I'm not alone. I just went and bought some new shoes to go with the new clothes because nothing is fitting and I went from a 10.5 to a 9 in shoe (I've lost 40 total). It's all very exciting!
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    I hope the same is true for me! I have a LADIES size 12 foot... finding cute shoes is a complete nightmare. But I am not too hopeful, my feet don't look fat and they never went down when I lost 72lbs (granted, I still have as much to lose again).
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Same Here!!! I was a size 10 and went down to an 8. Congrats on your loss! It is an expensive one too! I had to buy all new wedges and heels :( Although that's not a bad thing! I love shopping!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    I went down two shoe sizes after losing weight! So weird, no idea my feet were that fat! haha