30 Day Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack, now what should I do?

Options
I'm halfway through 6 week 6 pack and trying to decided what workout I should do next. I was thinking about Killer Buns & Thighs and did some research. Sounds like it's tough, but worth it. I need to work on my hips and lower abs. Is that a good choice? I've also heard that No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boot Metabolism are good too. Has anyone done these and what would be the next best choice for me after 6W6P??

Replies

• TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Were you happy with the results of 30 Day Shred and 6 week 6 pack? I'm on day 5 of the shred and wanting to do the 6 pack as well.
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women!! Pack on that muscle baby!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Insanity!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Were you happy with the results of 30 Day Shred and 6 week 6 pack? I'm on day 5 of the shred and wanting to do the 6 pack as well.

I want to do this combo, too!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Insanity!

^^^^^This!!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    A lot of people seem to love Brazil Butt Lift
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    no more trouble zones! I love it!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich - has many killer workouts. Check out here DVDs at collagevideo.com

http://www.collagevideo.com/exercise-videos/cathe-friedrich-exercise-videos-13
  • Ripped on 30!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    try running...use the c25k program if you are new...and thank me later :-)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You wanna build muscle or burn the fat? Thats gonna answer your question.

Killer buns is good cuz its a good combo of cardio and resistance training but I found the weight moves get to easy to fast, only way making it harder is supersetting and up the weights.

No more trouble zones is my all time JM favourite, its a solid full body work out if you do it heavy and superset some of the leg moves.

Banish fat is only cardio, I do it very rarely cuz its so boring.
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty awesome accomplishment! Way to go! Honestly, I'd suggest stepping up your game a TON. I've done 30-Day Shred and Ripped in 30, and if you can get through those, then you're ready for more. I'd suggest P90X or TurboFire. My girlfriend and I jumped into P90X about 40 days ago. We're both using the program at different levels, but it's doing wonders for both of us! We've both dropped a few inches off our waists and added an inch or two of muscle mass to our arms already! She loves the "Lean" version of P90X, which is typically the version that women are more interested in, although each of the three versions works well for both men and women. Take a look! Good luck!
  • Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got Killer Buns & Thighs for Christmas and "killer" doesn't even begin to cover it! LOL :laugh: It is TOUGH!! I did it for a week or two and then went back to the videos I already. Got 2 more weeks on 6 Week 6 Pack and then will go back to Killer Buns.
  • harpgohard
    harpgohard Posts: 65
    Options
    Insanity!

AGREED! i love insanity! <3
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I haven't done Ripped in 30. Maybe I should do that before I kick it up to something like Insanity or p90x. Those kind of freak me out!! I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
  • calroseangelo
    Options

I've lost a lot of inches on my natural waist using those two dvds. Definitely two great workouts!! Not easy by any means, but the results last a lot longer than the pain!!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women!! Pack on that muscle baby!

I've heard of this, but what exactly is it?
  • crrobinson85
    Options
    I concur with those who suggested Insanity. I've down the 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and none have worked me harder than Insanity. I'm in the my 3rd week and can already feel my clothes loosening up, especially my pants in the hips and thighs. It is a great intense workout. Just be sure to continue to eat healthy and to fuel yourself for any exercise that you do. Good luck to you!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Banish fat boost metabolism is awesome, so are extreme shed and shred, kickbox fastfix and my faborite body revolutikn
  • angenz
    angenz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I alternate my JM workouts, use them more long term than the 6 weeks or 4 weeks etc.

But I would recommend the Ripped in 30 - it's way better than the 30 day shred in my opinion.

If you enjoyed them, why not just make your own routine and mix-it up a bit.