How to stop snacking at night?

Options
Night is my downfall. I snack a lot and its rarely healthy. Anyone got any tips for this? I get home late and then have work, so going to bed early is not really an option

Replies

• imara125
    imara125 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have the same thing. Chocolate all the way. I find the best thing is to drink juice with water. Brush your teeth with pepermint. Drink teas with a little milk and honey. And if you are really hungry have an apple or all fruit smoothie. You can also have perrier even though its bubbly it fils you up.
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Plan for it. Save some calories, and plan a healthy snack or snacks for that time of day. If that's when your sweet tooth hits, plan to have some fruit, yogurt, and granola, or dried fruit and nuts. If you like savory have some carrots and hummus, or apple slices with peanut butter to hit all the targets. If you choose something filling you shoudn't be tempted to keep going back for more.
  • Justin031811
    Options
    Try a protein shake.. it will fill you up for hours.
  • fitnsandyfun
    fitnsandyfun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Banana is a great snacks for night time it keeps you full. fruits like oranges, berries . its good to keep them in the fridge.