Shoe Size?

Options
Has anyone experienced a new shoe size with weight loss?

I know last time I had lost 60 lbs I went from a 10-8.5.

Now my 8.5 dress shoes are starting to slip around.

Replies

• Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yep!
    used to have to get either a size 9 (uk) or a wide 8.
    8's now always fit, and are sometimes even too big meaning I have to get a 7!

(btw i'm 5'10 tall so that's why I have a bigger shoe size for a woman :))
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I went from 8 and 8.5 to now 6.5 and for some 7.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I'm not nuts then :tongue:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    :[ I have NO fat in my feet - just skin and lots of bones, lol. My feet are the skinniest thing about me. They're just wide near the toes and are quite long. I wear a size 9-10. :[ they look sooo huge though, because they're skinny and "tall" ugh!
  • Carin201
    Carin201 Posts: 4
    Options
    I thought I was off my rocker...so glad I'm not alone. I just went and bought some new shoes to go with the new clothes because nothing is fitting and I went from a 10.5 to a 9 in shoe (I've lost 40 total). It's all very exciting!
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I hope the same is true for me! I have a LADIES size 12 foot... finding cute shoes is a complete nightmare. But I am not too hopeful, my feet don't look fat and they never went down when I lost 72lbs (granted, I still have as much to lose again).
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same Here!!! I was a size 10 and went down to an 8. Congrats on your loss! It is an expensive one too! I had to buy all new wedges and heels :( Although that's not a bad thing! I love shopping!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    I went down two shoe sizes after losing weight! So weird, no idea my feet were that fat! haha