just took my measurements....yikes!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
I'm not down anything except maybe an inch off my waist...not complaining...but w/ that first big drop to 14inches I was hoping for something more than that.....I know I'm dieting okay and I've been really sick w/ stomach and now cold/flu....so my exercising in the past two weeks has been almost void....still it stinks to see that not much has changed:ohwell:

I wish I could just go throw on a tape now and give it my all but I'd probably pass out I'm soo achy and coughy lol....man I want to exercise soooo badly.....I know it'll get better but until then I'm bummed!

I know alot of us are getting sick and not able to workout...so basically I feel your pain people! lol

hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    I'm not down anything except maybe an inch off my waist...not complaining...but w/ that first big drop to 14inches I was hoping for something more than that.....I know I'm dieting okay and I've been really sick w/ stomach and now cold/flu....so my exercising in the past two weeks has been almost void....still it stinks to see that not much has changed:ohwell:

I wish I could just go throw on a tape now and give it my all but I'd probably pass out I'm soo achy and coughy lol....man I want to exercise soooo badly.....I know it'll get better but until then I'm bummed!

I know alot of us are getting sick and not able to workout...so basically I feel your pain people! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    A inch off your waist is great though! It's all gotta come off one inch at a time! :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling bad Ali! Hugs! Get better soon! And celebrate an inch! I would love to have that right now. I seem to be going the other direction. I wish it was because I was pregnant. :tongue:
  • ali106
    Options
    thanks guys.....true Shannon! one inch at a time and I'm not complaining....just expecting miracles I guess LOL...you guys rock!

hugs!

AND MELISSA!!! girl I've missed you, glad you had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm home today sick I'm gonna email you in a bit girl LOL....get ready LOL

hugs!
    Ali