MOMS! Belly Progress?!

Options
crystall2190
crystall2190 Posts: 30 Member
I've been getting discouraged lately with my belly. Is it even possible for it to go back to normal? Can you lovely gals show me some pictures? :)

Replies

• reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    marchapriljune-1.jpg

This is my progress! C-section mama here. I don't think my tummy will ever go back to normal. It's headed in the right direction though. lol
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of normal. You can look at my profile pics if you want. Though, it has been almost 10 years since I had my boy - I do still have many stretchmarks. The skin isn't perfectly taut either, but I think I look okay in a bikini. :) The stretchmarks really don't bother me anymore.
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump

Interested as well....I miss my old tummy, is possible with pics to answer...

What was the biggest thing that helped you achieve these new belly's?
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    marchapriljune-1.jpg

This is my progress! C-section mama here. I don't think my tummy will ever go back to normal. It's headed in the right direction though. lol

wow! you are doing great! :drinker: i am starting to see a difference in my belly, but i dont have pics, sorry! it hasn't been long enough.
  • akgrown4
    akgrown4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's something I would also really like to see, after having had four kids.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    After 6 pregnancies, one was twins, I have learned that simple things like sucking in your gut and holding it for as long as you can whenever you think of it... 6 or 7 times a day will help get rid of the belly. It's called muscle memory, basically you're retraining your stomach muscles to be where they should. It actually works!
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    marchapriljune-1.jpg

That's amazing progress for a 25 lb loss, way to go!!!!!!
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    Feel free to look at my pics as well!! I had a c section 13 months ago =]
  • reshapemariah21
    Options
    Feel free to look at my pics as well!! I had a c section 13 months ago =]

Oh the suspense is killing me! I can't see them!
  • crystall2190
    Options
    Wow this is amazing!
  • crystall2190
    Options
    Oh man, if I'm able to get where you're at I'll be more than satisfied!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • crystall2190
    Options
    Depends on your definition of normal. You can look at my profile pics if you want. Though, it has been almost 10 years since I had my boy - I do still have many stretchmarks. The skin isn't perfectly taut either, but I think I look okay in a bikini. :) The stretchmarks really don't bother me anymore.

If I can get to where you are I'll be more than happy!! lol you look AWESOME
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    <
    my stomach after 2 kids
  • crystall2190
    Options
    marchapriljune-1.jpg

PHENOMENAL!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    I would love to see some too! I just had twins and am about 14.5 weeks postpartum. My 4 week pictures are on Saturday so I might post then if I'm feeling brave.
  • crystall2190
    Options
    <
    my stomach after 2 kids

Freaking Amazing!! You ladies sure are cheering me up!! lol :D
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    2x c-section mom here :smile: Mine isn't flat yet but I'm very pleased with my progress so far! Couple of pics in my profile.
    I'll always have stretchmarks and some loose skin, but such is life.
  • reshapemariah21
    Options
    <
    my stomach after 2 kids

That's freakin' amazing! :noway: You look great (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!