Birthday bulge!

Options
I'm trying so hard to stay on track this week, but with everyone taking me out for my "birthday week celebrations" I cant seem to get it together. I start my days very well (fruit in the mornings, salad at lunch, ect...), but toward the evening, my good behavior starts to unravel. I'm trying to just think of it as a celebration, and that as soon as it is over, I will just go back to my norm...but its frustrating. Especially when I want to feel good in my clothes on my actual birthday. Does anyone ever have this issue? What do you do to curb it?

Replies

• seanson4774
    Options
    Can I suggest eating more lean protein during the day to make you feel more fuller for longer. Good carbs are not evil and the body needs carbs for energy so rolled oats, grains and protein would be a great start.
  • Alewallen8
    Alewallen8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey thank you for the advice! I tried eating more protein in the morning and it kept me full past lunch. Its different every day though. Some days I will be crazy hungry all day, and other days, I can just have a snack every few hours, and be okay. I guess I just need to find a happy balance.
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Higher than average work on the cardio machines can help offset the higher caloric intake.