when should i weight myself ?

Options
so today i weighted myself in the am and now, at 9pm when i got home from
work. i ate 1500 calories but burned 1332 calories. and theres like 4lbs difference in the weight. and i don't know why ?

Replies

• fitnsandyfun
    fitnsandyfun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Could be water weight. You also burn calories while you are sleeping as well.
    The most accurate weight is in the morning when you wake up after you urinate.
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you should weigh yourself in the morning and around the same time everyday. Weight fluculates as the day goes on (water weight, etc), and at night is usually when you weigh in at the heaviest.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In a day its possible to gain or loose 2-6 lbs. Its cuz what you eat maybe heavy or water weight... I always stick to when I first wake up... try to aim for the same time ,everytime.... before breakfast, after breakfast, whatever you choose
  • lanell26
    lanell26 Posts: 19
    Options
    if u dont want to get discouraged , dont weigh yourself but only every few weeks. the
    scale can be your worst enemy:). just let your clothes tell you how you are doing.
    you will find that losing inches is a much better way to see your progress.:) good luck 2 u.
  • dontstopmenow87
    Options
    Many people try to only weigh themselves once a week on the same day/time. This way you see bigger changes and don't focus on small loses or gains throughout the week since weight fluctuates quite a bit. If I weigh myself everyday, let alone multiple times a day, it just cause more stress than it is worth.
  • BABBALOOSKYY
    BABBALOOSKYY Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    okayyy thanks, i weight myself once a week too. but today i wanted to see the differnece.