MOMS! Belly Progress?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of normal. You can look at my profile pics if you want. Though, it has been almost 10 years since I had my boy - I do still have many stretchmarks. The skin isn't perfectly taut either, but I think I look okay in a bikini. :) The stretchmarks really don't bother me anymore.

If I can get to where you are I'll be more than happy!! lol you look AWESOME

Thank you so much! :) You can get where you want to be, no question - just dedicate yourself and want it bad enough! :D
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I bet if you do a search you'll find some great stories/ pics - I've responded to a few over the last few months!
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    I had my c-section 12 weeks ago. And it has been very slow going for me. i can't workout yet because I'm still not healed from my c-section and still having complications from it. :( But someday I hope to be were all you lovely ladies have gotten to.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5gq776HV31qgcccdo1_500.jpg

10 months post second c-section. No before!
  • crystall2190
    crystall2190 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    -bump-
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    2 c-sections here!!
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm smaller now (need a new picture), but I've had 7 kids and don't think I look too too bad.
  • crystall2190
    crystall2190 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    *bump again*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!