Butt Bible

Options
2»

Replies

• Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    she has some killer thighs too! LOL. She just said "we're gonna make love to the butt".
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday the workout. You can find a lot of info here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4869-the-butt-bible-challenge
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    The DVD's just came to me in the mail yesterday. Does anyone know where I can download the workout schedule for this? I'm not getting anywhere with Google or Yahoo. Lol If anyone knows, can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!

There are 3 levels each level has a lower and upper work out:

Weekly Program is:
    Day 1 Lower
    Day 2 Upper
    Day 3 Rest/other cardio
    Day 4 Lower
    Day 5 Upper
    Day 6 Rest/other cardo
    Day 7 Rest

Its a 6 week program, 2 weeks on each level.
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor when I did it. You may want to invest in one if you do not have one.

Do you remember how many calories you burned while you did it, according to your HRM? I know it'll be different based on height/weight but I am curious :) Thanks!
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    Cottage cheese belongs in a bowl and NOT on our bodies.

"The only cottage cheese you should have is the cottage cheese in your refrigerator!" (or something.. Pauline says it in the video.)

She cracks me up. Many find her annoying but not me. I think it's funny.
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    Here is the workout schedule I found in another Butt Bible thread - "I am wondering if you are following the schedule I downloaded from here where it basically alternates lower and upper with cardio on days off. It does level 1 for 2 weeks, level 2 for 2 weeks, level 3 for 2 weeks"

That was my post :) hehe.
    Here is the actual shedule on page 5 of this thread. If you save it, the whole thing does show up. I printed it out.: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/453809-butt-bible-results?page=5
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor when I did it. You may want to invest in one if you do not have one.

Do you remember how many calories you burned while you did it, according to your HRM? I know it'll be different based on height/weight but I am curious :) Thanks!

I just did level 1, in both upper and lower. I burned about 150 each level give or take, I have no idea if that is average though, they were pretty short work outs in level 1, only 20 min and a fairly large portion of that was warm up and cool down (I'm having my concerns if it will even be enough of a work out, but we will see!
  • PinkKitty724
    Options
    I just did level 1, in both upper and lower. I burned about 150 each level give or take, I have no idea if that is average though, they were pretty short work outs in level 1, only 20 min and a fairly large portion of that was warm up and cool down (I'm having my concerns if it will even be enough of a work out, but we will see!
    Thank you for the info. I will log it as calisthenics since that logs in as far less calories as aerobics. I didn't know what to log BB as before and was putting as light or general aerobics and that puts over 100 calories per workout which are 20 minutes each which I thought was really high! There was a post by someone on a Butt Bible group on MFP that I just joined, saying that she logged it as calisthenics.

I personally don't think it's enough on it's own. I do cardio on the elliptical for 25-30 minutes at least 3 days a week- more if I can. That's what really burns the calories. I definitely think I need the extra, (and recommend a little extra for everyone on this program), since I need to burn fat, not just shape muscle. :)
  • Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The DVD's just came to me in the mail yesterday. Does anyone know where I can download the workout schedule for this? I'm not getting anywhere with Google or Yahoo. Lol If anyone knows, can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!

Google: butt bible workout plan...click on images...3rd photo on top...and you have the workout schedule! :)
  • lucmama
    lucmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started The Butt Bible on Monday and I love it already. Not as exhausting as 30DS but my muscles do burn and I am sore! I lost 7 lbs with 30DS and hoping this will tone the rest up! I usually go for a 2(+) mile power walk with my son daily so I consider that my cardio.