ABS

Options
What is the best exercise to help lose belly fat?

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    What is the best exercise to help lose belly fat?

Squats, deadlifts, lunges.

Have your diet in check.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Lyle McDonald:
    You need two main exercises:
    1. table push aways: When you start to get full, just push away from the table
    2. Head shakes: when someone offeres you food not on your diet, twist your head right and then left and repeat going 'No thank you'.

Getting a 6 pack is mostly about losing fat.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Lyle McDonald:
    2. Head shakes: when someone offeres you food not on your diet, twist your head right and then left and repeat going 'No thank you'.

That is amazingly awesome
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My stomach is the flattest when I'm doing lots of pull ups. Also the only way I've ever had a six pack... I miss that six pack. It's still there I think underneath.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My stomach is the flattest when I'm doing lots of pull ups. Also the only way I've ever had a six pack... I miss that six pack. It's still there I think underneath.

Of course it is!!

It is for all of us :)
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Lyle McDonald:

Love this
  • lucylou9701
    lucylou9701 Posts: 194
    Options
    bump
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    love the replies - very funny!! lol

the truth about how to get ripped around the waist......abs are made in the gym, found in the kitchen. yr muscles dont go anywhere they just hide behind fat!

good luck :)
  • kayteesb
    kayteesb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very funny responses. I can see my tummy muscles when I laugh or flex of course but I need to work on melting the surround fat so I can see them with no effort.:tongue::tongue: :wink: