Do you ever just want to say F*** it and

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    No...but it's a good plan while SYTYCD is on.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Yes, today is one of those days.

My crack is haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter, I'm glad I don't have any in my house.
  • smuckyrun
    smuckyrun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Heck yeah! Pass me the jar of Skippy peanut butter and a spoon. Thank you.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The only thing I heard was peanut butter and jelly...
    yummy
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I do that but with pizza, wings, and beer. I'm pretty much on F*** it mode right now for the next couple of weeks :(
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    grab the bread, peanut butter and jelly and just sit in front of the tv for, I dont know ever?
    hell yeah! almost every night. reduced fat pb and wheat bread. i have yet to buy low cal/sugar jelly so it is what it is.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yes....somedays I do. Then I remember how I feel after I do it.....and it's not so good. I feel like I let myself down. So I stick to it!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Yes! Except my weakness would be a bag of chips or a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Yum!

This is why I can't have this in my fridge!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    YOLO

i;ve been wanting to crowbar that in somewhere since last weeks tosh.

nicely done.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    For me it's usually froyo, copious amounts of snack foods, or string cheese.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yup and then I take a look at an old picture and say to myself that I don't want to look or feel that way anymore. There will always be times of struggle, you can do it!
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    Heck yeah!! My weakness are carbs.. bread, salty, crunchy things. I love my bread and pasta. I should have been Italian!! I know people say moderation, but you would have to pull me away from the table if there was a bowl of chicken fettuchini alfredo!

My husband has that issue and since we've been married it's becoming mine as well! I eat so many carbs now lints unbelievable. And its hard to stick with the "moderation' thing
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    Yes! This has been happening to me a lot recently.

but I hate that horrible guilt feeling... yes it is so gooooood at the time to just eat whatever I like but I have to make myself focus on the fact that the eating part is temporary happiness and that the guilt and sadness follows right after it which lasts the rest of the day!
  • ChelleMarley
    ChelleMarley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    for me it's rum & diet coke, chips & salsa, and stupid games on my iphone lol
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    not with that.. but a bag of chips, french fries,

Today was one of those days I would have loved to.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    OooOooo and a real pepsi would be lovely!
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    Yep, I feel ya. There are days were I wish I could go and spend a few bucks on a couple of cruddy beers, eat fish and chips, and drown away the world. But I remember that there will always be days that I feel that way, and the only way I can ever get over those days and simply by bettering myself.

Sure, there are days where I'll curl up and watch some TV with a nice IPA and some dark chocolate - but I don't got overboard anymore. My life, and its respective hardships, can no longer be drowned out by food and apathy. In losing weight, I have learned a lot of things- and among the most important has been learning the strength of my own personal willpower (something that previously I had little of).
  • starcatcher248
    Options
    Honestly, not much anymore with the food. The first few weeks of my low carb (under 80/ day and only from fruits and veg) and high protein diet were very difficult but I powered through and feel so much better now. I don't have an afternoon slump after lunch and my energy levels are much more stable. My frequent headaches are pretty much gone and I've lost 3% body fat. I still have trouble sometimes being motivated to exercise when sore or simply don't feel like it though.