"before" swimsuit pic...holy yikes!

Options
So...I'm going on a trip for a bachelorette party in 5 weeks so I decided to take a "before" swimsuit pic because I've seen so many here that are super inspirational...

SCA-RY! The camera (and my pasty white skin) are no friend of mine right now! But definitely good motivation to get my you-know-what on the treadmill for a run tonight :)

Anyone else super freaked out when they did it? Hoping to be jazzed at the "after" pic after I do some work....

Replies

• ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    oh yes...ESPECIALLY of the back. I had NO idea i had back fat. it. was. AWFUL. however, i took a progress pic today and there's a difference!! So i'm a happy girl :)
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I just did this the other night- scary. My poor hubby took the pics. I mean, I know I was overweight and have seen pics of my overweight self, but a BIKINI photo shoot was eye-opening!!! I just pray the cellulite on the back of my legs goes away along with the weight.......
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Oh, I cringed for SURE. But very glad I took it.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    nope. in fact I have VERY FEW before pics. But now that I am where I am now, I really wish I had...more self gratification then anything else.
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just did this the other night- scary. My poor hubby took the pics. I mean, I know I was overweight and have seen pics of my overweight self, but a BIKINI photo shoot was eye-opening!!! I just pray the cellulite on the back of my legs goes away along with the weight.......

omg me too! W/our good professional camera...ha! He's so sweet, when he took it and I looked at it (w/horror) he said "it's not as bad as it looks on the camera, you look good." um..not convinced :) But yes, eye opening! the back was my least fave too, didn't realize I was so wide