Pizza is my weakness. :blushing:

So are fries. :love:

:blushing:
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Yep. But I have a wallpaper that says

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

I also have pics of people who inspire me, clothes, places I want to visit that help knock some sense into me.
  • MargotAllen
    Options
    Pizza and burritos.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    No... never ~as I sit on my couch eating peanut butter out of a bowl~
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    umm, YES.... I was that way Wednesday night.... Ben and Jerry's is my weakness most of the time... I could inhale an entire pint in minutes flat and wonder what happened to it! of course, if there were brownies, or cookie dough or any of my other indulgences it could be those, too... I try not to feel so badly if I do indulge. I get back on track the next meal or next day. Remember, there are 365 days in a year. I know I used to live everyone of those days making mainly unhealthy food choices. If I make 12 poor choices over the year, I am a success based on where I had been! Any sport team that wins 353/365 games is a CHAMPION! So, the way I see it, I goof once a month, I am still doing stealer above the rest. :happy:
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I actually did that the other day. I needed a "free" day. And let me tell you, it felt GOOD. Rarely do I ever let myself do that though! Anyways Peanut butter and Nutella sandwich would be my choice of food, that or cheesecake and cookies. Luckily I don't have access to that stuff nor do I enjoy watching tv very much LOL

Love this thread, so entertaining
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    umm, YES.... I was that way Wednesday night.... Ben and Jerry's is my weakness most of the time... I could inhale an entire pint in minutes flat and wonder what happened to it! of course, if there were brownies, or cookie dough or any of my other indulgences it could be those, too... I try not to feel so badly if I do indulge. I get back on track the next meal or next day. Remember, there are 365 days in a year. I know I used to live everyone of those days making mainly unhealthy food choices. If I make 12 poor choices over the year, I am a success based on where I had been! Any sport team that wins 353/365 games is a CHAMPION! So, the way I see it, I goof once a month, I am still doing stealer above the rest. :happy:

Nice breakdown of sports! I will have to try that! Team JoDee! Haha :]
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just need to veg out without the veggies.

(unless potato chips count as vegetables pfft)

Imo, the important thing is not making it a habit and getting back on track. XD;
  • SunnyFitt
    SunnyFitt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ALL THE TIME!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    yes. when that happens i throw off the bowlines and just go for the fruit. sooooooo rebellious
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I eat pb&js quite often, usually while watching the Daily Show on the DVR. lol yum