BORED!!!

Options
I'm bored and trying not to eat... anyone else out there in the same predicament?!

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    me too but I gave in! :-( I gotta get back on track!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    me too but I gave in! :-( I gotta get back on track!

Oh nozzz! I didn't but there's a freaking cupcake downstairs that's calling my name! Stupid late night cravings!! D:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm always bored at night. Not hungry at all for once.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    DONT EAT THE CUPCAKES!!!!

i know they are cute and everything but they are EVIL!!!

just stay here and i'll give you cuddles!! EVERYONE LOVES CUDDLES! and they are much better then cupcakes!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Me!!! I'm always bored at night. Not hungry at all for once.

Well aren't you just the lucky one?! Gimme your non-hunger force ;D
  • SpydrMnky27
    Options
    Mmmmm cupcakes
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    DONT EAT THE CUPCAKES!!!!

i know they are cute and everything but they are EVIL!!!

just stay here and i'll give you cuddles!! EVERYONE LOVES CUDDLES! and they are much better then cupcakes!!

It isn't cute... its YUMMY!!!! And it's a green tea matcha cupcake! Grrrr.... come cuddles!!!! ::::CUDDLES::::: cuddles vs. cupcakes... cuddles FTW!!! :D
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    im extremely bored..which would b y ive resorted to these message board..my kids are with their dad for a couple days :(...im all alone i hate it.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm at work - 3.16pm and BORED... I also am trying not to think of food... Im not even hungry - just so bored!!!
  • MRITechheg
    MRITechheg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i worked out late and now im wired... bored as well :(
  • Julz2586
    Options
    totally take my cuddles over cupcakes... HAHA just as cute and yummy HAHAHA!!!! ROFL!!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    im extremely bored..which would b y ive resorted to these message board..my kids are with their dad for a couple days :(...im all alone i hate it.

D: so sorry you are lonely! MFP will keep you company ;)
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I'm at work - 3.16pm and BORED... I also am trying not to think of food... Im not even hungry - just so bored!!!

Only 3:16??? You are allowed to be hungry... it a lil past 10 pm here.... NOT ALLOWED TO EAT ANYTHING DDDD:
  • SpydrMnky27
    Options

Aww I hate being alone too.
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    i worked out late and now im wired... bored as well :(

Hate that!! Think its kinda odd that I am copying and replying to every freaking comment... but it's passing the time! You should do it as well :D lol
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    totally take my cuddles over cupcakes... HAHA just as cute and yummy HAHAHA!!!! ROFL!!!

NOM NOM NOM i might eat your cuddles :3
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    its a lil past 10 here too...i think im gonna get some tae bo in ive been delaying it..damn now ill b wired too lol..worth it tho.
  • Julz2586
    Options

HAHA!!! im much better for you then those evil cupcakes :devil:
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    You might just workout yourself tired! I'd say go for it! Maybe I'll do some zumba!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options

HAHA!!! im much better for you then those evil cupcakes :devil:

Probably taste better too ;D