Replies

• yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm bored. Stupid time zones.
  • MRITechheg
    MRITechheg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    a bottle of wine and passing out will def make me resist the urge to eat! Great idea :) ha
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm bored and trying not to eat... anyone else out there in the same predicament?!
    Almost every night. Need munchies to keep awake.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Take fat burner pills. Get a good one and you will never be hungry. I am on one and only eat because I know I need to.
    What pills are those?
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    last couple hours of night shift (2:20 am here), resisting urge to go to vending machine. really just want sleep :yawn:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    last couple hours of night shift (2:20 am here), resisting urge to go to vending machine. really just want sleep :yawn:

^^^THIS^^^
  • MRITechheg
    MRITechheg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    doing pushups seems to work for me, makes me not want food at all
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    doing pushups seems to work for me, makes me not want food at all

Awesome idea! (thanks :flowerforyou: )
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm bored out of my tiny little mind. I'm laid up with a broken foot, I've got a walking boot so I can move around the house, but as I live at the top of a very steep hill getting out & about is a pain in the ar5e. And there is only so much daytime TV a person can watch without killing brain cells.
    I'm BORED!!!!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    well I'm at work but also a bit BORED! lol and also craving food - thankfully there was nothing that I could snack on! but I did have a few grapes :) along with a cuppa...Keeping busy is the best thing to beat those cravings!

Just try and picture yourself a few pounds lighter if you don't have those snacks...and think about how good you'll feel then :)