:love:

Replies

• atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • fuck3you4LL
    Options
    well, well...I have small business in cupcakes and cookies.
  • velvetred14
    velvetred14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes, I make them for my family and friends and just love to lick the bowl at the end. Oh No, I can't do it anymore, good job there are no birthdays coming up until August (lol) :laugh:
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    take your favorite cake mix, add one can of your favorite diet soda, put in oven.....BAM. Diet Cupcakes.

I do this all of the time, sometimes I add a few scoops of protein powder for a little protein boost.

You're Welcome :)
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    How is adding a can of diet soda making them healthy? :ohwell:

I watch that stupid DC Cupcakes show on TV and then craaaave them like nothing else.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    take your favorite cake mix, add one can of your favorite diet soda, put in oven.....BAM. Diet Cupcakes.

I do this all of the time, sometimes I add a few scoops of protein powder for a little protein boost.

Thanks I'll give that a try myself lol
  • Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    How is adding a can of diet soda making them healthy? :ohwell:

I watch that stupid DC Cupcakes show on TV and then craaaave them like nothing else.

He didn't say healthy...he said diet.
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Why are they diet though? :huh:
    Because they're watery and you wouldn't want to eat em?
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Thanks I'll give that a try myself lol

use a can of LaCroix flavored sparkling water and it's awesome (and those that worry about the "diet soda" issues are minimilized)....you can also spoon in the middle (prior to baking) a small amount of no-sugar-added fruit spread (or for that matter use it on top as a icing :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Why are they diet though? :huh:
    Because they're watery and you wouldn't want to eat em?

They have the same taste and texture as regular cupcakes, maybe a bit sweeter because of the sweetener in the soda. Don't knock it until you try it.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I crave cupcakes too! Especially with butter cream frosting. I made a birthday cake for a friend a few weeks ago and ended up with enough left-over batter to make 6 cupcakes. I ate ALL 6 the next day. :-(

Another friend asked me to make her a birthday cake, but she wants carrot-cake with cream cheese frosting - thank goodness i don't like either!!