Just a little hello.

Options
Hello, I'm Dana. I live in the Northern regions of California, but I prefer to be else-where in this world.
I speak English, French, and Japanese.
My height is 4'11/150cm and my starting weight (as of 13-June) is 105.5lbs/47.8kg.
I want to lose weight very badly for a few years now. I haven't been comfortable in my skin lately and I want to change that.
My weight goal is 95lbs/43kg.

I would love to make friends on here, and I would also love to hear tips on how to lose weight quickly and in a healthy way. c:

Replies

• tolikkozak
    Options
    Hello! I have an idea. Since you are short, and, in my book, already super skinny (100lbs-ish), just use this website regularly. If you have time, take the time to enter what you eat every day for a couple weeks and see if you can pull any hints out of that. Do a bit of research on sleep patterns and meal breakdown, how much of what and when to eat it, for weight loss/ optimum health habits. :) I hear sleep helps but I am up so late. :(
  • lauren123sky
    Options
    Hey:) feel free to add me! I started to feel unconfortable lately with my body and part way through losing some lbs. I'm 5''6 and 129lbs trying to lose about 10 :)
    I eat a little and exercise a lot and have lost 1lb each day this week!
    Good luck with your weight loss xx