sports bras

Options
Can anyone reccomend a good sports bra? only a 34a/b so it's not needing GREAT support, but just enough so theyre not bobbing up and down!

Replies

• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna

Not sure where you are based. I am in the UK, significantly bigger than you, and buy all my sports bras from M&S. They have a good range, reasonably priced, and I find that the materials they use don't cause chaffing unlike other manufacturers.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    hello, i dont wear one, i wear my normal ones but with a sports crop top over the top they are brill, stops the bobbing lol...Nike do them and adidas...:)
  • KailaJordan
    Options
    I got mine from JD Sports for £15. It's pink and is their own brand. I'm only a C but it does the job well! :)
    Don't let any sales assistant con you into buying an expensive one!!!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm a D-DD and think cheap ones are rubbish in comparrison to Shock Absorbers, but I suppose a smaller cupsize doesn't need "strapping in" as much :laugh:
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a G cup. One of my friends recomended a normal bra then a strappy top then another bra. I had to get someone to fasten me into the second bra but it works. Now I just need a way of stopping my back hip fat from jumping up and down with me.........
  • EstherZue
    EstherZue Posts: 39
    Options
    My personal choice is always nike, they are stretchy and don't leave marks but tight enough to support. Plus now they have a new slogan across that reads "true love" :love:
  • little_princess
    little_princess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My personal choice is always nike, they are stretchy and don't leave marks but tight enough to support. Plus now they have a new slogan across that reads "true love" :love:

This!!

I am also a B cup, and they are my fav for running, yoga, and circui training!xx
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A friend posted yesterday: Shock absorber run bras are only £24 on amazon, usually £37 in shops :)
  • karmesinrot
    karmesinrot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use a normal bra with a Lonsdale crop top on top, keeps everything firmly in place and looks good on it's own! I got the crop top in a size smaller than I normally would, as I think the tightness helps.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    A friend posted yesterday: Shock absorber run bras are only £24 on amazon, usually £37 in shops :)

It was a shock absorber bra that gave me joggers nipple, no laughing matter, its extremely painful :huh:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Champion compression bras at Target, or the padded ones from Old Navy. Never thought I'd want a padded sports bra, but they were on sale for $10 so I figured I'd give them a shot. They support well and cut down on the 'highbeams' showing through, which is nice. :tongue: Both brands have a good elastic band as well, which helps keep my HRM in place and the girls from bobbing.