Ripped in 30 newbie!

Options
So Tomorrow I am going to start Ripped in 30 - Jillian Michaels.

Who else is doing it? Would anybody like to start with me tomorow and lose some inches?
Is there also anybody who has results with photos for me to see :)

Im really excited! I started the 30DS waay to many times, that its now just boring. My 21st is in 30 days so I thought what a awesome thing to do to lose a little bit of fat before it.

Whose with me?? :)

Replies

• linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining you in 7 or so (rest days depending!) day after I finish 30DS. I find JM really helps my motivation - I love her workouts!

Good luck - keep us updated (feel free to add me)!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think im going to start after I finish 30DS next week too.
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    oh god you two ^ now i'm going to have to do it aswel when I finish the shred haha, let me know how it goes!
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of the 30DS (also done it numerous times) and I am hoping to do ripped in 30 afterwards!
  • LosingFat4Gd
    Options
    Those of you doing the 30 day shred - what all equipment do you need to do it?
    I go to the gym 4/5 times a week but would like a hardcore dvd to do at home sometimes as well - its only 20 mins isnt it?
  • linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    oh god you two ^ now i'm going to have to do it aswel when I finish the shred haha, let me know how it goes!

Haha!! a bit of active competitiveness is good! We're keeping you motivated!! x
  • Steen_bean
    Steen_bean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hhahah, well this forum was no help. It just ended up ad a 30DS topic lol
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Will be started ripped in 30 tomorrow so feel free to add me for support!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Are you still looking for people to do this with you?
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be finished with 30DS on Tuesday and I already bought RI30 : ] I'm hoping to start it up on Wednesday or Thursday! I'd love to have a group to help keep me motivated and stay on track!
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 today, but only made it through the 25mins of the 37 mins. So that includes the warm up and majority of the workout. I know it wasn't the whole thing, but still I did it. This makes it Week 1 Day 1. I'll join you guys, but you still so hardcore, how am I gonna compare hahaha.
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Today was my second workout of week 1. I also ran 5 miles before that haha.

I've actually attempted this DVD before but stopped during week 3 because I got distracted by Body Combat classes!! So I'm really determined to finish it this time. But of course I'm going to keep running and cycling while doing it. I just can't give it up! :)

I find the first workout pretty easy but I can't do all of the pushups without modifying them! I'm not so good at those pushups. Also am I the only who has to hit pause to gulp down some water and towel off? haha
  • sez11pink
    sez11pink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 today, but only made it through the 25mins of the 37 mins. So that includes the warm up and majority of the workout. I know it wasn't the whole thing, but still I did it. This makes it Week 1 Day 1. I'll join you guys, but you still so hardcore, how am I gonna compare hahaha.

Phew I thought I was the only one not being able to make it to the end. I managed 30 mins but that was it. couldnt even stretch to do another 7 mins or I would have puked lol. I have tried to be good and went for a 90min stroll in the park to make up for not finishing the workout. I will attack it again tomorrow and hopefully finish it this time. I'm actually looking forward to it now I have heard of other peoples results!!

Let me know how you get on. Good luck everyone! We CAN do this!!!!
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    Do you think I should do week 1 longer, because Day 1 I did 2 circuit. Then Day 2 I did 2 circuits and 1/4 of the 3rd. Should I do week one maybe longer than just a week???
  • Steen_bean
    Options
    Yaayy! This convo is back on ripped in 30. I would love anybody to do it too. (Sorry Im all new to this so I dont know how to reply with your message at the top)

I'm up to Level 1, Day 4 today. Iv decided I'm going to stay on it for 8 days so that I can get my upper arm strength up before moving onto the next level.

My legs are the bits that hurt soo much. I hope I see some awesome results by the end of the 30 days
  • FAYESY84
    FAYESY84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I am going to start Ri30 tomorrow..I have done the whole DVD before, but mixed in with other things. Got really lazy with exercise because of studying, but ready to start again now! . Would appreciate any motivation anyone can give. Love jillian!
  • Steen_bean
    Options
    Ooh, I am going to start Ri30 tomorrow..I have done the whole DVD before, but mixed in with other things. Got really lazy with exercise because of studying, but ready to start again now! . Would appreciate any motivation anyone can give. Love jillian!

I have my last exam tomorrow so I have been caught up with study as well. Dont you hate when life gets like that.
    Lets all kick some butts and get ripped :)