Team UK: November

Options
hi guys

i got my *kitten* into gear this month and im starting the thread.

Everybody post up your starting weights and goals for the month

As usual we're open to any new people who would like to join! *please join* lol

So for me:
SW: 149.8 (sadly :( )
GW: 145.8

Replies

• James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Ok everyone, quick post with my goals.

CW - 160
    GW - 154
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Hello quick post

CW - 167
    GW - 165
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Quick before work
    CW 165.6
    GW 161-162 by end of November
    GW 154 in the end
    Get in !!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    CW - 147
    End of November - 144
    GW - 135

Hope everyone had a good Halloween
  • James501
    Options
    right silent crew. I have decided that i'm going to maintain my weight for the rest of the year and then shift the rest after xmas.
    Finding it very hard at the minute so i think thats the best option.

How was everyones weekend?

Katherine you have been very quiet lately hope everythings ok, give me a txt sometime?

James
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    right silent crew. I have decided that i'm going to maintain my weight for the rest of the year and then shift the rest after xmas.

silent crew :bigsmile: thats a good name for us at the mo
    that sounds like a good plan to me - get the holiday season out the way

my weekend wasnt too bad thankyou - ate way too much though (4 cupcakes - big ones and 5packets of crisps -not good)

how was yours?
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Katherine you have been very quiet lately hope everythings ok, give me a txt sometime?

James

Hi James,

I know im sorry i have been floating on and off the waggon, not really given it my all which is annoying me a lot... its not helping with the nights drawing in... and the crappy weather.. Plus i have a few birthday coming up n weekends are getting hard to control.. BUT im turning over a new leaf.. or tree! and hopefull as its the start of a new month i will kick my butt into gear! *she says*...

Hope your ok? so your deciding to maintain? How comes?

Katherine x
  • James501
    Options
    Katie i thought i'd have a dig at everyone having more of a social life then me, lol
    I'm doing fine I think, had the Flu last week so good to have some strength back this week .

Katerine I decide to maintain because i'm struggling with the cold weather and i don't want to beat myself up for not lossing 2lbs a week. I'm still doing weights so getting my excersise and toning everything up so not like I have given up completely, just nothing intence for the last few months of the year. Might work out better in the long run because i know i'm burning fat just building muscle too. Whats going on with you? What you think my new pic? have I lost much since you last saw me?

James x
  • andreaprojectme
    Options
    Hi everyone

Newbie on day 2

cw is 290
    gw is 280 by end of November
  • Simplicity
    Options
    Katie i thought i'd have a dig at everyone having more of a social life then me, lol
    I'm doing fine I think, had the Flu last week so good to have some strength back this week

Shame about the flu James hope you're felling better now. Just to say apart from Brighton which I suppose was pretty cool. I haven't had a social life either. Can't get to close to beer otherwise I get fat again. My friend calls alcohol liquid cream cakes lol. Anyways I finally am going out for a drink this weekend so hopefully I'll bump into som friends and will accept all compliments on the tiny pounds I've lost (sarcasm). Anyways pushing on for 11st 10 for Friday. Then another two this month. I figure when I get to my goal I will be able to go out at weekends and spend the week jogging the beers back off thus maintaining my weight lol.
    Nice to meet the newbie from Sheffield too. Welcome to the group. :smile:
    Ben
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    heyy every1

so its a lil late to weigh in ryt now so goin to check bak 2morra but just fort id check in today befor i forget ha

so nywy jus had such a bad day! :|
    had apple n banana for breakfast,
    a cookie just before lunch, then went to fatsos had brown bun no butter with chicken and salad (btw has ny1 heard of fatso's its a sandwich shop just in the northeast i think but wos wondering if ny1 knew if they wer fine wer cals etc??) thn wen i got home i had 6 pieces of dark choc, about 2 helpings of this homepade tuna pasta bake with cheese on it n the sauce wos made with butter :| which owa mam made &&&& had a milk choc bar bout 16 pieces :| i rlli need to stop with the food bcos even tho im not rlli puttin the weight on i feel mor podgy :/ &&& havent exercis for lyk 2 n 1/2 months (N)

okay finished rambling but im sure you'll agree today wos quite sickkk! ha check bak 2morra with my weight n goal etc :smile:
  • James501
    Options
    Hi silent crew (not so silent this week) just a quick check in. lost 3lbs this week so have taken the total loss to 31lbs.
    Really happy with that and as you can see by my pictures its really noticable now.
    Still got 17lbs to go but can see the light at the end of the 7 year tunnel now think i will be there by spring. I knew I shouldn't have broken that mirror. lol

James
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning one and all.. :flowerforyou:

Today is the begining for me! I belive there is only 5 or so weeks till xmas.. so my challenge is to loose about 1/2 stone by then.. doable? im not sure.. but this time im going to stick to it and hope that i manage it!

James, sorry about not answering the phone yesterday - was in bed..!

Anyone else into Twilight? Just finished the 1st Book and now onto the 2nd! Cant wait till its out in a couple of weeks! woo! Im addicted!

How was everyone's weekends?

Katherine x x
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good morning one and all.. :flowerforyou:

Today is the begining for me! I belive there is only 5 or so weeks till xmas.. so my challenge is to loose about 1/2 stone by then.. doable? im not sure.. but this time im going to stick to it and hope that i manage it!

James, sorry about not answering the phone yesterday - was in bed..!

Anyone else into Twilight? Just finished the 1st Book and now onto the 2nd! Cant wait till its out in a couple of weeks! woo! Im addicted!

How was everyone's weekends?

Katherine x x

i would say that was doable - i have exactly the same goal :p
    as long as we stick to exercising and eating well we'll be fine!

im a semi twilight fan - i only really like the last 3rd of twilight and im just about to start reading new moon so im hoping thats better!
  • Simplicity
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope it's all going well this month. Not sure how but was 11st 9.4 today which is amazing for me. Only happened once but still it's positive. My goal for this month is only one more pound. I hadn't been running for a week due to painkillers and antibiotics making me feel rough but got back on it today. Going to still try and make 11st 6 for Christmas. 3 more little pounds. I changed the goals so I'm on for 11st think I might try and make it for my birthday. Feb 22nd. Hope nobody gets blown away today apparantly some hidious weather on it's way. Still seems to be the silent crew round here. What's everyone up to?
    Ben:smile:
  • James501
    Options
    looks like team uk has folded. Anyway all if you do see this thanks for your support over the last 5 months, I lost 2.5 stone in the end. I'm having this month off but will be back come new year to become super fit James.
    If you miss me to much post on my wall lol

James
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Wot, No team UK? :(
  • Simplicity
    Options
    we start again on the 4/01/2010 i think. im not sure if there has been a post yet but will be tommorrow if not i will start it.
  • James501
    Options
    ok team uk group is up and running. everyone welcome. lets get it back to what it was.
    James