3 weeks...6.5kg down ..18- 20kg to go and my first comment

Options
ClairBears84
ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
So this morning was my first momemt of really feeling the weightloss for real! my boyfriend put his hands around my waist this morning and say "oh oh oh there is so much less here" he is very supportive and keeps reminding me that he loves me as I am which I know he does but OMG! That was an amazing Feeling! he is a big part of my motivation for wanting to loose this weight eventually! as I want to be my best for him!

I started 3 weeks ago, and have already lost 6.5kg I am feeling the difference everyday! I am training hard on cardio to get rid of the fat before I tone and I love it!

I love this site, the support is incredible and it makes this all so much more managable!!

Replies

• nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job...keep it going!
  • didabeth
    didabeth Posts: 3
    Options
    Good job. Just wondering how many calaries do you eat a day? Thanks
  • nongie06
    nongie06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow. How did you do that?
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    Hey there!

I have been very busy with MFP! I am back in gym and only doing cardio at the moment! I want to loose more fat before I toned muscles! I am very happy with my progress, I still have 19kg to go! :D so its a small victory for me! Its the first time I have been this determined and successful! This morning I put a pants on that I couldnt wear as it got to tight! Its fits just fine! I gym 5 days a week and I hardly ever drink.

Good Luck to everyone, feel free to add me for some extra motivation and friends! :D

PS: my biggest size was a 22 when I started MFP i was a 18 I am almost a 16 now! Aim is a 12! Exciting times!
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    I consume roughly 1550 cal a day! I dont go over that unless i go gym! I try burn no less than 400 cal at gym and on a good work out i have been known to reach 930 cal burn although this is a rare occurance! Its geeting there :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!