Uk girl on a mission to wear size 10 dresses

Options

Replies

• cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? Im currently a 12-14 and would love to be a perfect size 10. Day 4 today so only just started. I lost 1 1/2 st and then regained 8lb :-(
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also. Am am only on day 4 of my lifestyle change. I am 166cm and I am currently a size 14/16. I got down to a size 10 about 4 years ago but it has slowly crept back on. I felt so good back then when I was walking past a shop window and caught a glimps of myself in the reflection. I am so going to get back there.

I am in Australia.
  • kadders94
    kadders94 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join in, size 10 for university!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    this is my goal too, im starting to fit size 10 dresses (but they are floaty so im not sure that counts). i want to be a comfortable size 10 jeans :)
  • size10dresses
    Options
    Wowzas thanks for the quick responses guys! I'm in Guildford and keep seeing far too many slim girls when I go out. It's time I was one of them :)
    Fingers crossed mfp works!!

Do you go to a gym?

Nope I usually just run ( marathons and half marathons). I used to be a member of one but ended up cancelling as I'm a nurse and work such a mad shift pattern that I could never get to classes. I might start going again though. I'm terrible as I never strength train.
  • size10dresses
    Options
    I'm in i'm aiming for a size 12
    ( 5'7" and 80kg at the moment aiming for about 70-73kg)
    also from the UK

what's your plan?

Starting to count calories will be interesting. I've never done that before so hoping it works! I love that this site is free :)
  • size10dresses
    Options
    Wowzas thanks for the quick responses guys! I'm in Guildford and keep seeing far too many slim girls when I go out. It's time I was one of them :)
    Fingers crossed mfp works!!

You can do it. Dedication is all you need, said Roy Castle.

If you wanna be the best and you wanna beat the rest? :wink:
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting to count calories will be interesting. I've never done that before so hoping it works! I love that this site is free :)

Im exactly the same, never counted cals before and it's hard! Got just over 300 left for rest of the day and that includes my gained back from exercise :-(
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Gone from a 20 to a small 12, can fit into ONE size 10 dress but not all...next mission :)
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    i would but i havent been able to get into a size 10.... ever
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE some more UK friends! Adding you all now! I've got about 10lbs to go!
  • size10dresses
    Options

Im exactly the same, never counted cals before and it's hard! Got just over 300 left for rest of the day and that includes my gained back from exercise :-(

I think it's definitely going to be an eye opener for me. X
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm American, but my goal was also a UK size 10 (US size 6) :)
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me, too!

I used to be a size 10 a couple of years ago and then started eating too much crap and not exercising enough... and realised I was a big size 12/small size 14, which at 5ft3 looks way too much on me!

I'd like to be more around the size 8/10 boundary than where I am currently. About 10 more pounds to lose...
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can now just get into my size 10 skinny jeans but I wear size 12 dresses.
  • carlywifeybrown
    carlywifeybrown Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Based in Surrey. I'd love to be a size 10, but somehow don't believe it could ever happen. I'm 6ft tall and big boned/broad. I'm aiming for size 12, currently size 14.

Good luck with your size 10 mission!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yeahhhh... see my profile... Tallulahs wanna be a size 10!!! It was mine and my friend's mantra.... Topshop 10!!!
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    Yes i'll join you =)
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    I am on my way to size 6...but I was in 10's and 12's a year ago...wanna come to my yard sale? lol (Raleigh, NC)
  • slimchickwannabe
    slimchickwannabe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also based in the UK and have been struggling with my weight since I moved in to my 1st house with my Fiance last year... So I would love to join in!! I'm getting married next September so I would LOVE to be a size 10 for then :-)

I currently weigh 176lbs and would love to get to 140lbs for my wedding so bring it on :-)

xxx