Help!

Options
I've just started a diet and exercise program and so far I've lost 12 pounds,but now I'm starting to have a hard time staying on track. Any advice?

Replies

• deekennedy33
    deekennedy33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Subscribe to health magazine, join the gym, get a gym buddy to go with you. Make exercise and eating healthy your priority in life. After all, if you're getting healthier, you will be happier too. Happy and healthy are our goals in life, right?

Good luck and take care!!

Dee
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Write down the real reasons you want to lose weight/get in shape. Post them around your home. Send yourself emails with them. When you feel yourself lagging, go back and re-read it.

Find a health magazine you like...Prevention, Weight Watchers, Healthy Cooking...check them out at the library to save $$.

Make a folder and keep recipes, health and exersize article clippings in it....read it over every once in a while.

What has your attention, has you. Focus on learning healthy lifestyle choices.
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Me too.
    What works for me...is trying to find other reasons than JUST weight loss or looking better. for me, if I can focus on health and keeping away from diabetes...then something clicks and it gets easier. If I lose focus, it's way harder....
    Also...maybe you just want to get stronger...more flexible...whatever it may be.
    good luck

Cindy