Wanna be my friend?

Options
Hi guys!

How's it going?

Luna here, 21 years old, currently residing in the Philippines. I'm currently in my last year of college studying Computer Techs. Over the past years of my college life, I'd been to (er, still do) bad eating habits and got a sluggish lifestyle. But by all means, I didn't take my situation into account ...until last month; I found out that I'd gained almost 10 pounds ! Yikes! And goodness, when I saw my pictures from our summer trips (summer here is over), I couldn't believe that humongous creature was me! Okay, that was exaggerated, but really, I bloated...a lot. So yeah, after that horrible realization, I changed my eating habits, indulge in sports more (just badminton lol), I jog everyday.

My progress is slow because of lack of motivation and sometimes I cheat . Who could resists all the gooey chocolate-y yumminess? (Please don't judge me D: LOL)

Anyhoo, I apologize for the long introduction and all that ..So yeah, lol, do you want to be my friend? I won't bite ;)

Replies

• phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm not interested in being your friend...if you don't bite. Send me a request if you reconsider:laugh:
  • Tara_Lynnette
    Tara_Lynnette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shoot me a request girl. We're all in it together. :-)
  • calfreaky
    calfreaky Posts: 4
    Options
    Shoot me a request girl. We're all in it together. :-)

Sent. Nice to meet you girl ;)