Can i get some Mommy Friends?! :)

Options
Hello ladies! I am not new here but i was wanting to gain some more friends with babies. Mine is going on 15 months so i guess he's basically considered a toddler now but i started my journey when he was 3 months old.

Thanks =)

Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy but my daughter is almost 10 years old.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    im a mummy of 2 toddlers 3 and 2 years old feel free to add me
  • amallia921
    amallia921 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm a mother of two girls. My oldest is 3 and my youngest will be 1 next month. Feel free to add me. Us mommies got to stick together. lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mommy, but I can make babies. just saying. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old.
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm a mommy :) My son is currently 2 years old. You can add me if you want! I love motivating and getting motivated!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of Multiples.... 7 yr old twin boys that were 7 weeks premature and one of which is a special needs child.
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've got a 9 year old and a 6 year old. Feel free to add me.
  • smifford
    smifford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am mommy. I have a two year old son, and three daughters (5, 7, 11). Feel free to add me!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am a Mommy of a 2 yr old and I also have a 7 yr old Step-Daughter who we have regular visitation with. YES, us mommy's need to stick together. With our limited time and all the things we do for our families, we understand where each of us are at. :)

I'm here!!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have three boys, ages 9, 6 and 3. Love adds!
  • shannonsjourney
    Options
    Fellow Mommy here! Mother-2-3-boys! Feel free to add me and check out my blog!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, ages 6, 8 and 12. I'm out of the toddler stage, but feel free to add me!