What a difference 6 months can make.....

Options
Crystal0827
Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
Well, I really didn't want to post pictures until I reached my goal weight especially since I still have a long ways to go but after finding some pictures today I couldn't believe how much I have changed in 6 months....I still have a hard time looking in the mirror and seeing the changes but these comparison pictures really put it into perspective. My starting weight in January 2012 was 219 and as of my last weigh-in on June 8,2012 I was at 167.2, 49.8 pounds lost. ****EDIT: I started MFP at 217*****

Facial difference
The left is from January, the middle is from March and the end is from today.

4040836_6533.jpg

Side by side
Again the left is from January and the end is from June 8,2012

4040836_108.jpg

Replies

• khdavis03
    khdavis03 Posts: 7
    Options
    WOW you look great, keep up the good work!! :)
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fantastic.
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Good work!
  • steffanyjames
    steffanyjames Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Girl, you should be so proud of yourself! You look fantastic and I bet you feel like a million bucks. You have such a gorgeous face! Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it going, stay focused! You're an inspiration!!! :)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look like a different person! No one will recognize you in the next six months! :flowerforyou:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. keep up the great work!
  • langstonsmom08
    Options
    You have done an awesome job. If you do not mind me asking, what does your food and exercise regiment consist of?
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wow! AMAZING!!
  • Crystal0827
    Options
    I started at 1200 calories and exercising about 3 days a week for 60 minutes. Cardio and strength training. I hit a 7 week plateau and upped my calories and started "zig zag" calorie counting and increased my exercise to 4-5 days a week ( 60 mins). I try to do one day of HIIT, one day of cardio and the other days of cardio/strength training mixed. I finally broke the plateau with that. BUT I am a very FIRM believe that you have to do what works for you NO TWO BODIES ARE ALIKE.
  • JopaSpartacus
    Options
    Amazing! And you have the right atitude about weight loss. Congratulations on the loss and a great mindset towards it!
  • amusgrave
    amusgrave Posts: 79
    Options
    Girl... i am sooo happy for you, you look amazing and i hope my results r as fantastic as yours at my 6months mark.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Only awesome. You are KILLING IT!

Glad you lost the Browns Light shirt too (Ravens)

Steeler Nation!!!!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation!! I am so impressed and the change in your face is really evidence of all your hard work. Looking forward to seeing the next set of progress pix!
  • southernpurplevegan
    southernpurplevegan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Holy cow what a difference in 6 months, I am super curious what is your regime for exercise and food?
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :)
  • Crystal0827
    Options
    Holy cow what a difference in 6 months, I am super curious what is your regime for exercise and food?

I started at 1200 calories and exercising about 3 days a week for 60 minutes. Cardio and strength training. I hit a 7 week plateau and upped my calories and started "zig zag" calorie counting and increased my exercise to 4-5 days a week ( 60 mins). I try to do one day of HIIT, one day of cardio and the other days of cardio/strength training mixed. I finally broke the plateau with that. BUT I am a very FIRM believer that you have to do what works for you NO TWO BODIES ARE ALIKE.
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I love the transformation taking place in you. I just started 2 days ago, so I'm excited to see what has occured in such a short time frame. Keep up the great work!
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, such an incredible change in 6 months. You're doing it in such a healthy way too, all the hard work is paying off! :happy:
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!