Did a Boudior shoot last night for my H2B!!

Small NSV but HUGE for me - I did a phot shoot last night, implied nude and undies.......not something I ever thought I would be comfortable doing but figured I'd worked so hard improving my health, fitness and body then why the hell not!!

I'm making the pictures into a little book which I will give my finace the night before the wedding.

Promise to post a more descreet picture on here once I have them back from the photographer.

Donna x x x

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Great NSV, and one you'll both enjoy! :wink:
  • I SOOO want to do this! Good job sexy lady
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    I just did something similar for my husband for our anniversary. A good friend of mine and I did it as her anniversary was around the same time. Took a shot of vodka to get me started, but after awhile it was just fun and tasteful. And the look on his face was absolutely priceless. He totally didn't expect it because I am NOT someone who likes their picture taken at any time, and he said it was the best most personal gift he had ever gotten.

I'm proud of you for doing it. I'm sure your confidence shows in the pictures.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    well done - that is my treat to myself once i reach my target weight. xxx
  • Awwwww thanks everyone - if you considering doing it then JUST DO IT!!!! It is the best feeling knowing all your hard work paid off :smile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    nothing like getting a few tasteful pics to boost your ego, good for you and your H2B will LOVE them! :)
  • Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    How fantastic is that! Well done you!

That's one thing you can cross off your list of things to do and be proud of your achievement. :drinker: :heart:
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Neat! I am doing mine next Saturday and I am nervous and excited at the same time. :smile:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Good for you! I'm sure he will appreciate the cold shower he has to take the night prior. :grumble: :happy:
  • Neat! I am doing mine next Saturday and I am nervous and excited at the same time. :smile:

You will LOVE it!!!
  • djeden
    djeden Posts: 23 Member
    What an awesome NSV! Congrats on that for sure!
    I've thought about doing them before too, but am not happy enough with my body to have it done now. Who knows - maybe someday!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    I plan to do something like this for my fiance, who will be my hubby by then, for christmas...unless something unexpected happens XD
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Awesome! i did one prior to getting married in 2007 as well and am hoping to be in better shape in August to do another one for him for our 5 year! Great NSV. Congrats. :) I'm sure he will love that surprise, mine did!!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    OOO!!! I wanna do one too when I reach my goal!!! ROCK ON!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    How wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Awesome! I'd like to do this too!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Is H2B a men's magazine? I'm confused.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Pictures or it didint happen

:P

just kidding, good job! confidence is amazingly sexy
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,852 Member
    Thats an amazing NSV!!!! I would love to one of those once I reach my goal weight. COngrats on all your success!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    That is fabulous NSV!! Congrats and such a huge ego boost! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!