Did a Boudior shoot last night for my H2B!!

Options

Replies

• Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Did this as a Father's Day present for my then fiance a couple years back. He wanted to paste them all on the inside of our closet for easy access! LOL

Oh and Congrats on the loss and the courage to go through with it. It was quite an intimidating experience, at least for me.
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    Thats great!! My husband wants me to do a pinup shoot with his classic car once its done. I'm terrified! But the car is 2-3 years from being done :smile:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    So how was it?
    I want to do one for my partner but we've been together almost 7 years, dunno if it would really be a surprise for him anymore lol.
  • AgentWalker008
    Options
    Which company did you do it with and how much was it? I so wanna do this!
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    That is such a good idea!!!!!! My husband would LOVE that!!!!!!!! I'm so gonna have to do that! He's always asking for pictures now, so he would love it even more when I'm brave enough to get them done by a photographer!

I have a photographer friend.... but would I get nekkid in front of him.... ummmmm.... not so much!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do this for my DH for our first anniversary. :) I'm excited and nervous all at the same time (even though we've only been married for 6 weeks, so I have some time before I actually do the pictures!)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! I can only imagine how great it made you feel!!!!

I can't wait to do something like this!!! How exciting!! :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It's great fun if you do your research and find a place you feel comfortable. I did one two years ago (before I put on all the weight).....I'm almost back to looking like I do in the pics!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! I can only imagine how great it made you feel!!!!

you only clicked this cuz you thought there would be pics :P ok.. i'm guilty too

Great job :)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that for hubby once I reach goal weight..
    did they pose you ? I am so not a poser, I would have to be told how :blushing: :laugh:
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Small NSV but HUGE for me - I did a phot shoot last night, implied nude and undies.......not something I ever thought I would be comfortable doing but figured I'd worked so hard improving my health, fitness and body then why the hell not!!

I'm making the pictures into a little book which I will give my finace the night before the wedding.

Promise to post a more descreet picture on here once I have them back from the photographer.

Donna x x x

This is exciting !!! I just won a boudoir photo shoot contest and can't wait to do it, something I've wanted to do for quite some time and never had the courage to.
    You should be proud of yourself !!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I would like to do a pole photo shoot, but I'm waiting to feel good about my body. Bleh.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've always secretly wanted to do something like that for my hubby, lol. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable enough though in front of a photogragher. Also, maybe my window has passed b/c A: I'm middle-aged and B: we have two sons - if they found photos like that well, let's just say, I'd have some explaining to do! But congrats to you for doing it!!!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Is H2B a men's magazine? I'm confused.

Mmmmmm no it's husband to be!!!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Yay!
    So how was it?
    I want to do one for my partner but we've been together almost 7 years, dunno if it would really be a surprise for him anymore lol.

I thought it was amazing and I really didn't expect it to be!! It def would be a surprise for him, do you normally look all glammed up in sexy undies, if not he will love to see you looking different I'm sure!!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Which company did you do it with and how much was it? I so wanna do this!

My best friend is a model so I have met a lot of photographers through her - several offered and wanted to do them but I chose a guy who is very respectful and calming who I thought would bring out the best in me!! Do your research, a lot of photographers who do this kind of shoot are female :smile:
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    That is such a good idea!!!!!! My husband would LOVE that!!!!!!!! I'm so gonna have to do that! He's always asking for pictures now, so he would love it even more when I'm brave enough to get them done by a photographer!

I have a photographer friend.... but would I get nekkid in front of him.... ummmmm.... not so much!

He never saw anything at all of me - take a friend/sister etc who you feel comfortable with and they can take your robe off when your in position so no one would see a thing!!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options

you only clicked this cuz you thought there would be pics :P ok.. i'm guilty too

Great job :)

Haha I love this!! Promise to put pics on next week so check back in :smile:
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    I would love to do that for hubby once I reach goal weight..
    did they pose you ? I am so not a poser, I would have to be told how :blushing: :laugh:

I was really lucky and my best friend is a full time model and she wanted to organise this for me as a gift from her for my wedding. She went online and got lots of pics which she liked and thought would work - showed them to me and I picked the ones I liked. It's trial and error, if you sort your poses out from ideas you like then the face kind of does it's own thing. Top thing is to make sure you FEEL amazing then it will come across in the pics for sure :smile: my friend is also a make up artist and I found that she made a 10 times better job than I would have, lucky if I put make up on 10 times a year usually :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!