Body Revolution Challenge

Options
Hello. I am begining my second round of weight loss and I started a blog for accountability and inspiration. I came very close to my goal weight several years ago and then my son became very ill. I am now trying to loose weight I gained with my second son! Would love some support and buddies along the way that I can inspire as well! I have lost a whole dress size in my first week! Yeah me!

www.mybodyrevolutionchallenge.blogspot.com

Replies

• jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    I started 6/4. I'm on week 2, Day 4 and so far so good. Feel free to add me!
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday! Feel free to add me as well, I LOVE the accountability! I am hoping this will melt of the last very stubborn 10-15 pounds. :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more support.
  • Amerka
    Amerka Posts: 10
    Options
    I started in Aug. of 2011, by December 28th had lost 70lbs and have lost another 69lbs for a total of 139lbs. I only have 30lbs to go and I will reach my goal of 210. My friends an family tell me I need to stop losing weight but I just received a letter from my Dr. stating I am still obese. When I saw the letter I about fell over laughing. I do have a couple of ares that could use some work but OBESE! I THINK NOT!!!!!!!