NSV!! Found an old pic of me...

Options
kylesmommy89
kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
And I didn't realize how much my arms have improved!! Love it!! I also didn't realize that I had a bit of a double chin before lol. So happy that I found MFP and Jillian! :) Happy Thursday!

armprogress.jpg

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    WOW girl major difference!!! I cant wait for jillian to make me look like that!!!!! You look amazing!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    WOW girl major difference!!! I cant wait for jillian to make me look like that!!!!! You look amazing!

Thank you! It made me feel so good to find it...Like wow, I'm really making progress! Sometimes you lose perspective because you see yourself every day and don't notice the changes.
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Thank you! It made me feel so good to find it...Like wow, I'm really making progress! Sometimes you lose perspective because you see yourself every day and don't notice the changes.

totally agree!!!!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    You look great, congrads! How long did it take you?
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    So happy for you, friend! :flowerforyou:
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!