Not Patient

Options
I have been doing my work out for almost 2 weeks now and I am doing all kind of work out like Jillian Michael, Zumba, or just running. I definitely feel better and have more energy, however, it seems like my body doesn't change. I was hoping that I could see the result after 2 weeks of doing it. And sometimes I just want to stop doing it because I am getting tired of not seeing the results. I am just not patient. Hahaha. Not having anyone to support or work out with me kinda makes it even harder.

Replies

• Jen6200
    Jen6200 Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't give up! Three years ago when I started to exercise daily it took 6 weeks before I saw any change! I was very disappointed and almost gave up, but thank God I didnt. After 6 weeks, the weight really started to come off. Consistency is key. In fact, right when I was about to give up, that is when the weight started to come off. Try to focus on other things and try not to be so consumed with losing weight. You can do it!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    2 weeks is not enough time to see results. Your body has to get used to what you are doing. Don't give up, it will come. You have to think about it in more then a physical appearance way. I understand, I get frustrated with no results too. use that extra engery you have and keep going. Good luck.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged so soon. It does take time for your body to change. Keep plugging away and you will get the results you are looking for.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Everyone wants immediate results. It doesn't happen that way. Have patience, stay dedicated, there is no short cut. Remember fitness is a lifelong achievement.
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been working out religiously since the beginning of November. Saw nothing for months, didn't lose weight, etc. Then, in the last two months, it seems as if all the hard work finally kicked in. The weight has begun to melt off and I can really really see -- and measure --results. I'm looking better than I have in over 10 years! It's so easy to get discouraged when you don't see results, but hang in there and have patience. If you keep doing what you're supposed to be doing, it will happen.
  • anesya114
    anesya114 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks guys! That helps a lot. Have a quick question for you guys that do a lot of exercise. I feel tired all the time after doing some workouts and sometimes in the middle of the workouts I feel lightheaded. And those are discouraging me to do workouts on the next day. I don't know if I need to do something to avoid these. I am new at this thing and many people that I've talked to have different opinions on these. So it is kinda confusing on what I need to be doing. Thank you guys!