any one else in the same situation ?

Options
vice1989
vice1989 Posts: 34 Member
Hi I am 22 and I used to weigh 175 and lost 45 a few years ago, but now I have only 6 lbs to go.

I was wondering if there is any one out there that is working off that last 10 or less LBS and mainly just trying to eat really healthy and get in shape rather than lose a huge amount ?

I would like some people that are in the same kind of situation, thanks !

(of course all friends are wanted though! especially canadians)

Replies

• cheekycherries
    cheekycherries Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That would be me lol. 10lbs to go.

Anyone in the same boat please feel free to add, the more the merrier :)
  • mitzi29
    mitzi29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Im new to this l started this week.. I am working on my Degree in Business Mangament. Hope it pays off. But the online school I attend has so much work spend majority of my time online sitting my butt on a chair. Depressing. When I started this last year I gained alot of weight. Get home from work be extremely Tired ( I am a CNA) so busy busy with many people to take care of .So I come home sleep then up and online from 6 p till midnite . Not sure if this caused me to feel depressed also. Started hating my job. But when your talking to 20 & 30 years olds who state they go home and sleep because they are exhausted also Does not make me feel so old anymore. However its just the amount of work and running sometime no time to drink/or potty till break yourself. In anycase took break from online school for several month. Decided try the same school agian forgetting the amount of work. Decided Im not sitting behind a computer all day again. However this time I do not work as many hours. So the days I work I hit the gym up on the way home. Needless to say now I need to lose 20-30 lbs. People say I do not look fat. But the clothes can tell the story by the way they fit. Now Im in need of motivation mentally as well as physically to lose those LBS. I am going to go with losing 10 lbs first instead of striving on 20 because that is such a far reach for me right now. I have to actually weigh myself tomorrow in the Am.. the last weight was 154 lbs over month ago. I not thinking at 4 in afternoon got on scale and oMG im 160 I got even more Depressed.. but not sure if maybe I gain muscle on the 30 min circuit training. I try to keep my weight at 25 lbs to try NOT to gain muscle weight. However I do hope this is muscle weight but probably not that lucky.. So wish me luck and I will weight myself in the Am.. Good luck to you all..
  • mitzi29
    mitzi29 Posts: 2
    Options
    The sad part is prior to this job I worked a 3rd shift as a CNA.. but would sleep in the am till the after noon. In the evening I would spend doing things Mostly going to the carnivals and eating things like Deep frie Oreos (Delicious) FF, funnel cakes and such food.. every nite almost because my sister and her family belong to fire company and the nieces would have to appear for their Band at many of these carnivals.. This is were I noticed i lost weight because I tried on size 8 and they were lil baggy.. Now I was not able to button the for a year now there was a half in gap to even button. TOday June 13 I was able to button them. Howeve the saddenign part is I have 11.12 and 13 sized clothes that are tight. Not sure how to take that .. and my medium shirt seem snug. Im gonna lose this one way or another and Pray this Sight and App on my cell works for me. :wink:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    9 pounds to go/Friend Me :)
  • vice1989
    Options
    awesome I will add you guys ! (already have added one of you)
  • MikeJJuliano
    Options
    I'm trying to re-lose 15 pounds and generally get healthier while I train to start an amateur baseball league. Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    10 left to go....keep losing the same 2 over and over again haha....but now I am also working on toning up....feel free to add me.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    10 lbs to go.... 15 lbs off is my wow I did it weight.

Kinda stuck at this point

I am canadian

sorry for point form I am eating lunch as I type lol
  • hotkks
    hotkks Posts: 1
    Options
    i am in the place as you, recently -well not so recently lost about 60 pounds, took 3 years! i know I am slow, need to lose the last 10-15 pounds cant seem to get motivated. i know what to do but i think i have become comfortable. need a good kick in the rear. joined yesterday, am going to track all my food and exercise-have a good motivator going on a cruise in the middle of July.....shopping!
  • vice1989
    Options
    It is nice to have similar people with similar goals.
  • vice1989
    Options
    I had like 50 to lose a few years ago, lost 45 and now I am in the home stretch too.