Thigh Gap... Is There Anything Sexier? I think not.

Options

Replies

• Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You're officially my new hero. Wanna come over and get a good workout cleaning my house?? I'll let you brush my dog!!

You can clean my house too. I don't have a dog, but I have a cat that needs a good brushing!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start a fire with my thighs...
    Have you tried corduroy pants?
    Only got some sparks...no flame. :sad:
    It's been humid lately. Wait until fall.
    True...there is a burn ban right now too.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options

This shizz cracked me up!! Perhaps you're not walking fast enough?! ;)
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    get back to work :tongue:
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I HATE thigh gaps in guys....Disgusting... :noway:
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    BLOWING OUT THE FIRE COULD BE FUN.....LOL
    :blushing:
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    I have a small one(and i mean small), but that's just because of how my hips and legs are built...i still have rather large thighs and couldn't really care less if they touched or not. lol!

Just for fun, re-read that, and pretend a guy posted it.

Oh yes I did.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a small one(and i mean small), but that's just because of how my hips and legs are built...i still have rather large thighs and couldn't really care less if they touched or not. lol!

My sister from another mister :o)
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Did you ever figure out what TOM is?:laugh:
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You're officially my new hero. Wanna come over and get a good workout cleaning my house?? I'll let you brush my dog!!

Haha...I'm not going to lie...I cracked up at this :laugh:
  • snoopytwins
    Options

This shizz cracked me up!! Perhaps you're not walking fast enough?! ;)
    Seriously, it's pretty fast. I mean...just under the speed of light and all. I really like the sound corduroy makes...but I don't like that I can't sneak up on people.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options

Oh yes I did.

HAHAHAAHA You're totally right... ;]
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Oh yes I did.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    Personally, I enjoyed your other thread and read every single comment up until it was closed. :drinker:

I'm really really good at getting threads locked. Apparently.

I wouldn't know, your private profile it's making it difficult to stalk your activity.

The line for my stalkers and haters forms to the left... you might want to pack a lunch.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options

My sister from another mister :o)

Thighs is sexay. <3
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    There's a Gap at the mall close to my house. I'll buy clothes from there once I slim down some more.
  • jenniferether
    Options
    I have a decent one, it's nice. Except when i try to keep my phone on my lap and it falls through and crashes on the floor really loudly in class...
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a thigh gap! I can't wait for it to fully appear and I'm not skinny!
  • kllyeve
    kllyeve Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Even in highschool when I was 135 pds at 5'3" - I did not have a "thigh gap". It's on my list of wanted cosmetic surgeries once I get to goal. I don't care whether anyone finds it sexy or not - its a practical chafing matter. Always must wear panyhose or some such anti-chafing garment under skirts - its annoying. And yes I am insanely envious of those fortunate to be naturally endowed with it :P.
This discussion has been closed.