30 Day Shred Results?

Options
Hi All,

I just purchased the 30DS. I have a beach vacation in 3 weeks and it's desperation time now! (Yes I realize that's not a full 30 days but I plan to do what I can and maybe continue while on vacation)

I am wondering what results people saw. Would you mind sharing your stories? For example, starting weight/ending weight, inches lost in your waist/hips, dress size changes if any, and also height and previous level of fitness.

Thanks!

Replies

• benzie314
    benzie314 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just bought it too literally like 15 minutes ago and I need to lose 9 pounds to get down to my goal weight by july 7th!

We can do it!!!!
  • acelynp2
    acelynp2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would be over the moon to lose 9 lbs by July 7! I hope it is possible. Friend me if you'd like to motivate each other on this.

Also, bumping to see if anyone has any results stories. I know a ton of people do 30DS!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've just completed 10 days of level 1 and I haven't weighed myself but have measured myself tonight and after just 10 days I've lost 1/2 an inch from each arm, 1 inch from my hips and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! Not bad for just 10 days work!! :)
  • benzie314
    benzie314 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've just completed 10 days of level 1 and I haven't weighed myself but have measured myself tonight and after just 10 days I've lost 1/2 an inch from each arm, 1 inch from my hips and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! Not bad for just 10 days work!! :)

thats great.. i hope i lose that much
  • acelynp2
    acelynp2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

thats great.. i hope i lose that much

Me too! Great results!!