All the way from sunny South Africa!

wtodkill
wtodkill Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone

Just saying "hello" to everyone. I have joined MyFitnessPal in the past, but haven't been too dedicated. I have always had issues with my weight. 7 years ago I was at my heaviest. I bought an exercise bike, and quite literally pedalled my *kitten* off. Within 3 years I had dropped 30 kgs. In the past 2 years I have gained it all back again :-( I work from home and have my kitchen just behind me.... I have had some photos taken recently, and can see how that weight is coming on the face. That and the scale has made me realise I am back at that horrible "fattest" I have ever been phase. So the only thing is to get back on the all the exercise equipment and train hard and eat healthy! Wish me luck :-)

Wendy

Replies

• mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Welcome and good luck, sounds like you have the right mindset to succeed!!
  • Thanks hun :-)

All about fighting the small battles everyday, rather than seeing the huge task ahead of you.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi everyone

Just saying "hello" to everyone. I have joined MyFitnessPal in the past, but haven't been too dedicated. I have always had issues with my weight. 7 years ago I was at my heaviest. I bought an exercise bike, and quite literally pedalled my *kitten* off. Within 3 years I had dropped 30 kgs. In the past 2 years I have gained it all back again :-( I work from home and have my kitchen just behind me.... I have had some photos taken recently, and can see how that weight is coming on the face. That and the scale has made me realise I am back at that horrible "fattest" I have ever been phase. So the only thing is to get back on the all the exercise equipment and train hard and eat healthy! Wish me luck :-)

Wendy

Hi, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    With MFP, you don't need luck, it'll happen if you just "work with your numbers" through good food choices and exercise! :happy:
  • Thanks for the welcome! :smile:
  • Hi Wendy :) I am also in SA. (Cape Town)
    Good luck with your goals!
This discussion has been closed.