Stumbled upon the site. Could'nt have been better timing.

Options
Lately I have been saying to myself, "self, when will you finally start your new lifestyle" and of course, I have every excuse in the book and it was always "tomorow". Well I found this site after looking over the Dr. Oz site and Im so glad I did. I have done Weight Watchers before and alothough it works great, I just dont have the extra money to join. This site looks promising and I have decided to stop making excuses and just do it already! I think I will deffinately need the extra support and information that this site seems to have plenty of. Thanks for this opportunity and please wish me luck!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello chrissysmalls, awesome never been on Dr Oz's site before, seem like an intelligent and caring person.:) You don't need to spend extra cash if anything you might be saving i know I am a lot, snacks cost a lot money wise, not to mention health wise. :wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There is NO better place to be if you want to lose weight and get healthy. :smile:
  • jseward
    Options
    welcome aboard, I actually just stumbled onto it myself. I have found it to be a great support for many things.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I wish you best of luck and like everyone says this is a good site, try looking at the motivation section on the message board!! I'm sure there is a group that would suit your needs! :bigsmile:
  • wljr02
    Options
    Good for you! This site is great, really creates accountability and makes you so much more aware of what you are eating. Good Luck on your journey!
  • KayT
    KayT Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi ChrissySmalls,
    I just found this site last week purely by accident. I have been logging my food and exercise each day and it really is an eye opener! I definitely feel more accountable and in control of what I eat each day (except for the ice cream I had today) :tongue: I hope you will find the site helpful. Good Luck!
  • chrissysmalls
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site to get answers to all those questions you might have about living a healthier lifestyle.
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well let me tell you...you've come to the right place. Welcome to MFP. You can do it! I get daily inspiration from MFP members. Just look around and you will see success stories of those who have lost 50 to 100 pounds and even more. They are so courageous and determined. This site is a godsend.