Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss!
  • Lee1265
    Lee1265 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! I got goosebumps!!!! So proud of you!!!!! So inspired to keep going!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome,way2go!!!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! :smile:
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I know words probably can't describe how happy and proud you must be!!! HUGS
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! That is awesome. Congratulations. I have the same 100 pound goal. Would love to be your friend as you continue on and I work on achieving what you have done!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thas great , I'm so jelous . no really all your hard work paid off keep it up .
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Happy 100!!!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    that's absolutely fantastic! Well done you. You are a great inspiration to others such as myself. I'm looking forward to having the same effect on people as you. I keep my wedding photo on me and look at it each lunchtime (I only weighed 9st.4) and use that to motivate me. Being on this site has made losing weight doable, where before, I thought it was impossible. You have proved it. Keep up the good work.
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I love reading about the sucess of others. It just shows me that it IS possible and I CAN do it! Thanks for posting and congrats!! :)
  • pinamarie07
    Options
    congratulations! That has to be an amazing feeling! You should be so proud of your self!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Impressive! That "100 Pounds Lost" looks great on your ticker.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! !!!!!!!!! So happy for you.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    WTG! Congratulations on your 100lbs, if your struggling on losing those last pounds just remember your friends face when they saw you 100lbs lighter & how that made you feel! keep it up :happy:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! You have so much to be proud of!
  • mandacloye
    mandacloye Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In February I knew I was going to be diagnosed with diabetes once I made it in to my PCP, so I began to loose the weight I knew he would ask me to. I started needing to loose OVER 100lbs, and it seemed so daunting. Here I sit a mere 6 months later and I now have LESS than 100lbs to loose! I feel your excitement and share it! Keep up the great work and keep on sharing. We ALL can get into the excitement and celebration!
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful accomplishment sticking with it. CONGRATS!!!!!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome! Doing the happy dance for you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • poundsgalore
    poundsgalore Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!