Best HRM???

Options
2»

Replies

• jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love my Polar FT4. Got it on Amazon for around $60.
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Another for the Polar FT4. It's super easy to use.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on such a GREAT loss! I have the Polar FT4, also. I got mine on bodytronics.com for around $58. This is the cheapest place I have found HRMs. Use the coupon code, "popo," to get 5% off.

I wish I would have got mine from this site. I used HRMUSA.com The difference was about $5 more. Plus I wanted the pink/purple. I had to get the bronze buecause the pink/purple one was about $10 more. So far so good tho!
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on such a GREAT loss! I have the Polar FT4, also. I got mine on bodytronics.com for around $58. This is the cheapest place I have found HRMs. Use the coupon code, "popo," to get 5% off.

I second this! I absolutely love my HRM. I got it from there, with that coupon code, and free shipping. It was cheaper than Amazon with more choice. The exact same one is available at target for $90. And FYI I didn't buy the discounted gel that comes with it, and i haven't needed it.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin forerunner 305 I love it for running outside it is way more than a HRM it is a GPS does pacing ect ect ect. If I were to replace it it would be with the Garmin 410. If your running outside you might want to consider a HRM with a GPS.