I need friends!

Options
Help! I am new and I need some friends to share in this journey. My fitness goals are to lose 10 pounds, become more toned, and keep training for a marathon which I want to run in October. I have really been struggling with saying no to cake, brownies, and cookies. Even today I told myself I wouldn't eat anything "bad" for me or buy any food ( I just went to the grocery store yesterday) but alas I ate M&Ms and a Starbucks lemon pound cake. Ugh...so hard to stay away from indulgences- this is why I need some support!!

Replies

• aliOop18
    aliOop18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem - it's so hard to say no to some cravings! But I am determined to tone and lose, so I'm trying my best.
  • weefatone
    weefatone Posts: 8
    Options
    ive just joined today and wouldnt mind some friends lol
  • vmmorgan
    vmmorgan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! ;)
  • EstellaPNW
    Options
    Hi, I added you! :) You can definitely do this. Don't think of food as bad and there is no way you have to cut all of those treats out. You will find the fitter you get, your body will lead you to better foods to fuel your body. Cake and brownies happen. If you are going to eat outside of a balanced diet, be sure to make it a good one. I love doughnuts, so I get the best around if I am going to eat one or two... :D

Btw, be sure to complete your file and post a pic. More people will want to connect and support you! ;)
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i had m&m's the other day there is no point of trying to loose weight and cut everything out when this is going to be a life style, do what you can,

as long as you are exercising you can have treats, i have tryed and failed so many times to loose weight but now i got my head into it and i havent been back since, and you will soon get a good bunch of friends on here,

its when you start seeing their before and after pics and stories, that along gives you a boost, :flowerforyou:
  • saragreen7
    Options
    Hi there no worries I am kindda the same. Sweet lover :). but so far in last 2 days its been helping. I need to lose 7 pounds and tone up too, but maraton is kindda too much for me. If I can say no to sweets you can too. hang in there
  • may17O3
    may17O3 Posts: 8
    Options
    I will add you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well! I am finding the support and encouragement to be wonderful here :)
  • sdlyons91
    sdlyons91 Posts: 6
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm still fairly new and really getting motivated the past 2 weeks. Need all the support I can get and more than happy to return the favor :)
  • linnealavell
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! :)
  • RoRoNyC
    RoRoNyC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome: You can add me as well. I also could use some friends to share my goals with :-). Look forward to seeing your progress and sharing mine!
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, still building my support group! Anyone else feel free to add me too!

PS - love your sunglasses!
  • considermac
    Options
    I am on nearly every day, feel free to add me. It is a journey!
  • geminitwin1979
    Options
    Add away x
  • skinnyin20
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose at least 20 pds and get toned. :)
  • MikeJJuliano
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • size10dresses
    Options
    Ooo add me too! :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    all ladies here are welcome to add me:)
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :) (I have an extreme magnetic reaction to M&Ms so I may trigger any cravings lol)