I need friends!

Options

Replies

• bellydancer915
    bellydancer915 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :) how do i add my ticker to my posts?
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    added:)
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!
  • pinamarie07
    Options
    request sent! also looking for new friends. good to have support!
  • JaneFinnigan
    JaneFinnigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Adding you - we are the same age with very similar fitness goals!
  • anna_monkey02
    Options
    Anyone - Please feel free to add me! :) I'm looking for more friends/motivation/support along this journey.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hi, I am always looking to add new friends that are motivated and supportive. Feel free to add me!
  • Get_It_Done
    Options
    You can add me!
  • moniqueonline
    moniqueonline Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem with soda... I just love to drink coke! I know it is really bad but I crave it specially at night .... I had to cups last night and then I felt sooooo guilty... We can support each other :)
  • succesfullyskinny
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can add me (:
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too! Sweet things especially chocolate and with baking as my fav hobby i find it hard to stay away from, but i wont buy anything in in bulk so i cant eat too much and if i bake i make sure i give most of it away. I also let myself have a treat a day because i make damn sure that i earn the right to have it. A lifestyle without treats isnt one that can be maintained i dont think so allow yourself, just work for it! Cx
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: We can all use the support on this journey! I'll add you, I'm Sandy..nice to meet you!
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    We all could use good friends.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I started with the same weight loss goal as you and just achieved it. It took me six months, but that's okay. Those last 10 lbs are stubborn. Now I have to work on that marathon goal...

Feel free to add me.
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am trying to lose 10 lbs also for my fist goal. The total I want to lose is 20 lbs.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    read your post and i struggle to
    here are my tips
    hope they help they help me 90% of the time
    make sure you have a healthy alternative! if you go for coffee eat an apple on the way
    if you go to the shop snack on something before you go (quick study found shopping you but 3x as much and 3/4 of that is fat and sugar)

set a budget for the supermarket each week about your weekly shop and anything you save from that budget goes into a treats fund so you can buy something nice. i find it helps to physically put money in a jar but it could be a written tally .
    always have water

if possible plan all meals, pack lunch + snacks and leave your debit card at home

set a budget for coffees ( i put £5 on my Starbucks cars which is 2 tall skinny cappuccinos a week and i'm not allowed more then i cant get cakes) all other coffees are filter or instant also go for green tea or herb teas if you can

good luck and happy health
  • YasminMM
    YasminMM Posts: 4
    Options
    I have the same problem, I figured instead of saying NO all at once, I'll take little by little. Feel free to add : )
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For anyone looking for friends who doesn't mind a sarcastic sense of humor and a perverted mind, feel free to add me!! I'm also very supportive of all of my MFP friends and I'm looking for support in return!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too! Feel free to add me. I've run 2 marathons and several half marathons.