Replies

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • nikkiw283
    nikkiw283 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am also in the market for some new supportive friends. I joined with a bunch of girls a while back and some of them are no longer active. My "newsfeed" is lonely lol.
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with sweets - I have absolutely no self control. My trick - do not keep it in my house. I do have the stuff to make it from scratch, so if I want a cookie, i get out the flour, eggs, sugar, butter, etc. The thought of going through the process of making it is usually a deterrent enough for me, but if my sweet tooth is especially bad I am sure to only make a half or quarter of the recipe, that way once i eat them all - I am not tempted to make more.

I also make sure my house is FULL of healthy sweet foods, pears, bananas, granola, hummus, etc. That way Im snacking better. My current favorite is hummus with celery sticks - low calorie, great tasting, fulfilling amazing snack.

Feel free to send a friend request (that goes for anyone)
  • BritSilk
    BritSilk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me I also just started. :smile:
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    I need friends too!... if anyone wants to add me that would be great!!!!
  • Andre_dre
    Andre_dre Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello Chilipepper,

If you don't mind, I would love to be friends. We can support each other in reaching our goals
  • Andre_dre
    Andre_dre Posts: 13
    Options
    you too, Leahrochelle lol
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! We have the exact same goals :-)
  • jamiefitandhealthy
    Options
    Hi Ive never done something like this, but I am trying very hard. I try to say no to cakes, candies, and pop and it usually works but theres always "those" days. I need some friends because I just found this website and made an account. Please add! Also, do you know any "kick-ya-in-the-butt" circuits? I know of 2 REALLY good ones that Id love to share but I need some more
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me also, x
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I'm also looking for new friends and have very similar goals (lose 8 pounds and get much fitter). I'm on day 2 of the "Insanity" fitness program, it's a lot of work but I love it so far!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I love your sunglasses. And I also struggle to give up most of the sweets.. Add me if you like.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!!
  • missfit12
    missfit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me too! Need more friends that interact and post :)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Taaaa Daaaah! Here I am! The friend you have been looking for! Feel free to add me.:glasses: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Christaaa78
    Christaaa78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Good luck to you!

I could use more friends too. I'm having more and more troubles to stick to the diet, so I could use some motivation. And I'm also running: I'm hoping to run half a marathon by the end of august within 2 hours.

Feel free to add!
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am 65 but I still have some days to go!...hehe
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Added :smile:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request- it helps to have a strong network of friends!